• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Swordsmanship] Nox dexxer

Argleb_310

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello everyone, I was wondering what a good nox dexxer templet would be? I was thinking of making one but would need help with the templet, I have been away from the game for some time now so I have kinda forgotten a lot heh.

ablackninja

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Hello everyone, I was wondering what a good nox dexxer templet would be? I was thinking of making one but would need help with the templet, I have been away from the game for some time now so I have kinda forgotten a lot heh.
The Dev's broke dexers, and templates... they wanted to be remembered.

L

longshanks

fencing is probably better than swords. a good kryss has infectious strike/armor ignore. a war fork for disarming and bleeds.

you will probably want to take your poison up to 100 so u have a shot at lethal.

u can go with something like this.

fence 120
tact 120
anat 90
heal 90
resist 120
parry 120
poison 100
-------------
ttl 760

i would run a ring brace with +15 on each for 30 and
i like believe it or not aegis of grace for +10 resist and the dci.

i ran a temp like this with woodland armor via elf which i enhnaced with bloodwood for the hpr. hits hard and was fun to play. the only thing is your constantly chasing people, so it works better in the close quarters of a spawn rather than in the open field.