• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Now this scam made me laugh ....

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well done out *cough* rip off! A for originality .......

Even added proof :lol:

Rogal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyone that falls for that should do the world a favor and not breed, ever.

K

kalzaketh

agreed, the gene pool, is defintly in serious need of adouble dose of chroline if somebody falls for that :)

D

dielock

I have a pair of useless sandals for sale if anyone is interested. They are open toed and open soled. I am asking only 50 Mil. or best offer over 50 Mil.

(I bet someone will want these)

Rogal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The vendor is renamed and the two crossbows are all that's left now. The "neon tub" and pants are gone. :lol:

K

Kurgan

Did you see how much they are selling the bows for.
I think they are moving large ammounts of gold.
Something smells fishy here....
And it is not the Olde Man by The Sea.

L

Lost-Soul

Could be a broker selling items on another shard for gold on napa. Or a gold transfer from one shard to another. Just what it looks like to me.

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not with the extra description for each (Tub & legs) item he has done.
And Even if it was, why 3 legs 90 mil ea why not like tub 100 m X's 2 & 70 on last set...... (100 M is either the max Holding amount of vendor or amount an item can sell for if I am not mistaking. I think it's Item amount in the back of my mind )