• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Now THIS is the kind of easy mode UO should have

U

UOKaiser

They are trying and they get closer every year to that. But that is great!! I beat all those games execpt WII thing and I loved the way I felt when i finished them finaly. It's way too funny.

C

chuckoatl

I remember every one of those games....... Damn I am old

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
OMG QBert

is it sad that i actually miss the music off a lot of those games?

PASmountaindew

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's too bad EA didn't put any "easter egg" key combos in UO. Kind of like up down up down left right left right B A Select Start to get some cool "easter egg" buff or useless item ingame. lol

T

Tukaram

That's better than the Test Server!

Funny stuff man. Somehow the stupid Pac-Man and Space Invaders were my favorites. :thumbup1:

And I miss the old music and the games!

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Funniest by far, Zelda. "It's dangerous out there, take this"..Winner !!!!

:lol:LOL:lol:

Lord Chaos

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I like the one with the tank and also the one with the birds and a chain gun.

U

UOKaiser

Let me name the games that are shown incase for those people can't tell or were burn after there time.

from beggining to end
1)Sonic "thats obvious"

2)Tetris "obvious still"

3)Nintendo Duck hunt. Used to get the gun for the nintendo. little dog comes out to grab the duck after you shoot it.

4)Pac-man "duh"

5)qubert "the sounds of stepping on those blocks hunt me till this day"

6)zelda "the first man that maze oh man the maze!"

7)mario cart "1 of the first games releases for super nintendo when we finaly learned we can jump and drive at the same time"

8)Battletoads "Nintendo, This area that is showing was classified as the most difficult area of all time of all games I beleive. Many days and weeks were spent to be able to maneuver those things. Some thought it was impossible."

9)Space invaders "Arcade and beyond, Can't get the dance of those aliens out of my head!"

10) Contra "nintendo the game that made konami cheat code popular trying to go through every board with many bullets and creatures coming after you with just one touch you lose a life. That code was a life saver and still the game was not any easier"

11)Mike tyson Punchout" Nintendo,Then after mike tyson commited the crime tyson was taken out and changed to just punchout. I beleive I have the original with him in it somewhere. Had a cheat code as well. But man who can forget sandman and tyson at the end. Those were some long days trying to beat him."

12)Wii fit? not familiar with it but thats whaty I assume.

13)that ping pong thing " I say it like that cause it came out on custom systems with only 6 games before ATARI. I can't beleive this used to entertain a whole generation"

14)Mortal Kombat "Needs no intoduction. Multiple systems,Arcade popularity, Bloody fatalities, Made previous violence in games a joke."

W

wee papa smurf

OMG QBert

is it sad that i actually miss the music off a lot of those games?
no, whats sad is i dusted off my old mega drive and sat and played sonic for 3 hours with my oldest son, and no way was i letting him win lol!!

Orgional Farimir

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
10) Contra "nintendo the game that made konami cheat code popular trying to go through every board with many bullets and creatures coming after you with just one touch you lose a life. That code was a life saver and still the game was not any easier"
"
The best game ever. Man I wish I still had my nintendo so I could play it.

up up down down left right left right b a select start.

Lord Chaos

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For something else funny, which had me in tears laughing. This is about the whole iPhone 4 debacle:

Specialshoes

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A device that you plugged your Nintendo cartridges into before putting into your nintendo that allowed you to put in various cheat codes for lots of games.

How's that for run on sentence?!:lol:

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Speaking of easy mode for these games. Anyone own a GameShark?
Haha, hell yeah. I had one I should say. Was fun with Super Mario Brothers 3.

On a side note talking of NES, I have to say that Kirby's Adventure had the best graphics of any NES game. Which was also my favorite :D

S

slaveone

Nice now you just need a video where a newbie (young) player kills a mongbat at moonglow moongate with a practice weapon and loots a Tangle! WINNER!!!!!

Dol'Gorath

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A device that you plugged your Nintendo cartridges into before putting into your nintendo that allowed you to put in various cheat codes for lots of games.

How's that for run on sentence?!:lol:
That was Game Genie. GameShark was for PS1.

Specialshoes

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Your right it was the Game Genie. That was sixteen or more years ago gotta leave a little room for error.

H

H2O

Let me name the games that are shown incase for those people can't tell or were burn after there time.

from beggining to end
1)Sonic "thats obvious"

2)Tetris "obvious still"

3)Nintendo Duck hunt. Used to get the gun for the nintendo. little dog comes out to grab the duck after you shoot it.

4)Pac-man "duh"

5)qubert "the sounds of stepping on those blocks hunt me till this day"

6)zelda "the first man that maze oh man the maze!"

7)mario cart "1 of the first games releases for super nintendo when we finaly learned we can jump and drive at the same time"

8)Battletoads "Nintendo, This area that is showing was classified as the most difficult area of all time of all games I beleive. Many days and weeks were spent to be able to maneuver those things. Some thought it was impossible."

9)Space invaders "Arcade and beyond, Can't get the dance of those aliens out of my head!"

11)Mike tyson Punchout" Nintendo,Then after mike tyson commited the crime tyson was taken out and changed to just punchout. I beleive I have the original with him in it somewhere. Had a cheat code as well. But man who can forget sandman and tyson at the end. Those were some long days trying to beat him."

12)Wii fit? not familiar with it but thats whaty I assume.

13)that ping pong thing " I say it like that cause it came out on custom systems with only 6 games before ATARI. I can't beleive this used to entertain a whole generation"

14)Mortal Kombat "Needs no intoduction. Multiple systems,Arcade popularity, Bloody fatalities, Made previous violence in games a joke."
Your wrong about 11) Mike Tyson punch out. The name was changed to just punch out after he was beat by Buster Douglas. The crimes happen way after that.