• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Now that Loot is Global. Give every Facet same property generator

Elden of Baja

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How about we make it so all facets have the Same Property Generator. Some Facets don't get Stygian Properties. I like the concept of getting different types of items in different areas, but they should all be rolling the same Property Generator.

And, while they are at it. Put hit spell back on ranged weapons. I know this was removed to prevent ranged weapons from getting 70% Hit Spells, which is fine, but add in a line of code that sets the cap on those properties to 50 if the range is > 1.

sibble

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I completely agree with this. If you haven't noticed, splintering weapons and eater armor only drop off certain monsters. I don't see them dropping off any of the tougher encounters (peerless.)

Elden of Baja

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I completely agree with this. If you haven't noticed, splintering weapons and eater armor only drop off certain monsters. I don't see them dropping off any of the tougher encounters (peerless.)
Jeez, I was just talking about regular monsters! If they aren't even dropping those mods on peerless, that's just bad.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jeez, I was just talking about regular monsters! If they aren't even dropping those mods on peerless, that's just bad.
its a good way to keep certain item properties valuable. I know some players arguement is they dont care about value, just want stuff to use. I guess it depends on if you want every legendary artifact with perfect mods to be worth 3-5 mil. because currently thats about the value of ones without sa properties. stuff with 80 resist, 20lrc 10lmc 3mr 10mana just arent worth much.

I think its a good tradeoff, keep very good pvm gear cheap / common, while keeping pvp gear still worth farming with decent gold value.

Elden of Baja

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
its a good way to keep certain item properties valuable. I know some players arguement is they dont care about value, just want stuff to use. I guess it depends on if you want every legendary artifact with perfect mods to be worth 3-5 mil. because currently thats about the value of ones without sa properties. stuff with 80 resist, 20lrc 10lmc 3mr 10mana just arent worth much.

I think its a good tradeoff, keep very good pvm gear cheap / common, while keeping pvp gear still worth farming with decent gold value.
Then you wind up right back where we were before only looting monsters in the same dungeons.

sibble

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Exactly.

By making all properties/types available on everything, basically makes a player want to fight the toughest thing they are capable of doing. Unless, of course, they are after a specific artifact (Tangle, CC, etc.) This helps them get upgrades to the gear they have, and once they get that gear they will move on to tougher monsters.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Exactly.

By making all properties/types available on everything, basically makes a player want to fight the toughest thing they are capable of doing. Unless, of course, they are after a specific artifact (Tangle, CC, etc.) This helps them get upgrades to the gear they have, and once they get that gear they will move on to tougher monsters.
but why should i fight monsters when i can buy any legendary for 5 mil ? most the artifacts without sa properties like eater, casting focus, and splinter are already around that price (if absolutely perfect) the only exception being 10 stam pieces. And the loots only been out a short while.

I would support SA properties being on everything, but we would need another overall loot nerf to prevent gear inflation from overcoming demand.

ZidjiN

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Excuse me if im stupid. But what mods are you guys saying only dropping in SA?
What Facets doesnt get SA propertys?

Lythos-

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Excuse me if im stupid. But what mods are you guys saying only dropping in SA?
What Facets doesnt get SA propertys?
Different hunting spots seem to generate different properties. It's not just a facet thing either. I've been trying to go do different places and I'm seeing a major difference.

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Different hunting spots seem to generate different properties. It's not just a facet thing either. I've been trying to go do different places and I'm seeing a major difference.
The only distinction between properties is if stygIan Abyss properties can be dropped or not. Splinter, Casting Focus, Eaters, Blood Drinker, Blood Last and I'm sure I missed something too. SA properties don't drop in any dungeon with a peerless...which SUX.

Prime.

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Our of curiosity, what monsters drop those?

Warpig Inc

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"Bend over crafters, here it comes again!" *smashes easy button* "Hey, How much gold I have in my bank?" *smashes easy button, again.* "Checks GD tamers luck suit before next hunt." *and again smashes easy button.* ( the loot is just fine, anything more is a crutch.) *fist misses an easy button smash, but recovers with a forehead crush, all is good* The next best move for the code mages is to beaf up the critters to balance the risk vs reward. Return to the days when a group doesn't roll out for a hunt till there are at least 3 tamers partied. Want something to cry about?. Go gather and then fill a BoD for a reward. Toss it in the trash for some weak points.

God suits shouldn't be finnished in the span of one birthday.

What bosses need to have is clean 10SSI mod only jewels or shields. 25% LRC clean gear. Rare chance clean bonus skill related weapons. Clean 160 Luck gear or weapons. And more stand alone one cap mod clean gear. And also remove the enhanced already from neg mod Antique items. All to raise Arty Forge Tool sales.

NBG

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
At first, I saw a 4 skill prized ring with all 4 skills at + 15 with one other mode on a corpse. Granted none of the skills really compliments each other and I just left it on the corpse, I think new templates for PvP is on the horizon with accessibility of 60-80(4 skills at +20 skill each possible?) added skill pts per jewel slot.

Since antique items will last long enough for PvP, all you need is to do is cross your fingers and see of you hit the RNG jackpot twice....

Look at #7 in this thread (Close call?) http://community.stratics.com/threads/30-high-end-jewels.328585/

Last edited:

Elden of Baja

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"Bend over crafters, here it comes again!" *smashes easy button* "Hey, How much gold I have in my bank?" *smashes easy button, again.* "Checks GD tamers luck suit before next hunt." *and again smashes easy button.* ( the loot is just fine, anything more is a crutch.) *fist misses an easy button smash, but recovers with a forehead crush, all is good* The next best move for the code mages is to beaf up the critters to balance the risk vs reward. Return to the days when a group doesn't roll out for a hunt till there are at least 3 tamers partied. Want something to cry about?. Go gather and then fill a BoD for a reward. Toss it in the trash for some weak points.

God suits shouldn't be finnished in the span of one birthday.

What bosses need to have is clean 10SSI mod only jewels or shields. 25% LRC clean gear. Rare chance clean bonus skill related weapons. Clean 160 Luck gear or weapons. And more stand alone one cap mod clean gear. And also remove the enhanced already from neg mod Antique items. All to raise Arty Forge Tool sales.
What? This wasn't a post about the new Loot being over powered or about its effect on Crafters. It was Only about all mobs in the game being able to roll on Stygian Properties Dropping. make your own thread if you want to complain about Crafters just being nerfed into the ground and how easy this just made elite suits to make.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What? This wasn't a post about the new Loot being over powered or about its effect on Crafters. It was Only about all mobs in the game being able to roll on Stygian Properties Dropping. make your own thread if you want to complain about Crafters just being nerfed into the ground and how easy this just made elite suits to make.
i think what he meant was that crafted peices with eaters and casting focus still have decent value specifically because they arent available everywhere as loot. if they were, yes crafting would be generally worthless.

just look at 10 stam pieces. it cost about 250 mil in barbed kits to get a perfect 10 stam peice. now you can get the same thing as loot. i know i for one will not be burning kits anytime soon unless the drop to under a mil per kit. (currently average price is 2.5 - 3mil)

Elden of Baja

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ah, I didn't get that at all from his post, but makes a bit of sense. actually Great +10 Stam loot is still harder to come by than the eaters + CF in my opinion. Even with you being able to get +10 stam from every facet

Elden of Baja

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Meh, Only takes 5 studded pieces to make a 55 suit. Use 1 legendary artifact of any type, then 5 studded/bone pieces boom.

ZidjiN

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just did 15 Felucca lvl6 Tmaps and didnt get a single casting focus, eater or Splinter...

Never thought about it before but can someone donfirm that you can get the above mods in Felucca Treasure chests?

fajico

Seasoned Veteran
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I just did 15 Felucca lvl6 Tmaps and didnt get a single casting focus, eater or Splinter...

Never thought about it before but can someone donfirm that you can get the above mods in Felucca Treasure chests?
I can confirm this. I did some lvl 6's and 7's in all facets recently and only chests in Illshener and Ter Mur have magic items with SA mods. This hasn't been changed since Global Loot was first introduced to Test Center a few months ago.

ZidjiN

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No, NOT best loot in TerMur. Half the chest is covered in stupid gargoyle items that allmost noone wants.