• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) Now that I officially own Catskills shard

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I will allow all monster killing to continue.
Anyone wishing to kill monsters on Catskills can do so free of charge.
If people are found to be taking this gift for granted a 75gp tax will be placed on each monster killed on my shard to be collected by cool people in my guild and alliance.
Please note monster killing in Felucca are subject to investigations and possible subjugation. If you're cool you can probably get away with it, beware of bored members of my alliance though.

Now back to your regularly scheduled forum skimming....

Luvmylace

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I will allow all monster killing to continue.
Anyone wishing to kill monsters on Catskills can do so free of charge.
If people are found to be taking this gift for granted a 75gp tax will be placed on each monster killed on my shard to be collected by cool people in my guild and alliance.
Please note monster killing in Felucca are subject to investigations and possible subjugation. If you're cool you can probably get away with it, beware of bored members of my alliance though.

Now back to your regularly scheduled forum skimming....
Um I thought I was Queen of Catskills ....Mirror mirror on the wall......

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No, we're just used to you is all. It's the same reason nobody approaches that crazy homeless guy on the corner of the street who keeps yelling about the goblin chicken nuggets that are trying to steal his thoughts. We know he's harmless. Just like you.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Nfgsso, wswhtne're juhgsgsst usiklsed tiko yosgsu iteas aggjell. Ihjt's tyjhe sadsvme relpason nodfgtjbody appjklewarroacrewhes tgothihat carfuazy homahrfsuelleless fauy oghn twtohe coafhhrner erastiloof theniniginhe steomilistinereet water-ho reepilistines rowboat the goblin chicken nuggets terroashat garre strapping tinyo shtwsrteal jytsris tafghoreaugrehts. Wafge powthe's harsfsrsmlehrthsgbgss. Jufgtyst likeasterne yoplatoarastotleu.
[This area reserved for people who actually play UO]
Sorry BS but until you have an active account you're just speaking jibberish...

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*kicks over the velvet ropes and walks into the UO players area*
One of my accounts is still active. It's got almost 2 months of time left on it. So there.

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No Worries Black Sun. I am just letting them use the shard in my long absence.

*Looks sternly at Lace*

Where is my cake? :p

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*ships Flutter the deed to Aegis*

Have fun.....oh and so you know, the place is cursed.

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Flutter,shall I send him another cake?.......a special UO cake?
Hmmm now I'm skeeeeered.

No cake please. Just keep acquiring lands in Maginica and I'll be happy and content on how you all run the shard :)

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey blacksun shut off you last account and we can have a secret language! Thought I'd stop in and I see this thread I see things don't really change they just kinda hover lazily as you swat at them they pull back but as soon as you put your hand down they fly right in front of your face just to be annoying (in this metaphor the game/catskills is a fly by the way).

Anyway you can have catskills that place always bugged me to many irish people and dominatrices and those damn player towns where you can never find an actual person. I got Diablo 3 and while I'm disappointed in it's skill system and the storyline has me down a bit it's got me distracted for the time being until I go looking for a PvP fix at that point I'll drift to my next destination on a lofty breeze until I land in a game and take root to start killing once more (this time I'm a dandelion seed and the game is your lawn, I think?!?!)

Me and my random metaphors that I've decided to use for no good reason and I've no idea where they came from. Anyway popped in saw bunch o' stuff I don't recognize and I'll most likely pop in again because I get bored sometimes.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I'm having an amazing time playing The Secret World. I haven't been this excited for a game release in a long long time.
I wish I still felt this way about UO...

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Hey blacksun shut off you last account and we can have a secret language! Thought I'd stop in and I see this thread I see things don't really change they just kinda hover lazily as you swat at them they pull back but as soon as you put your hand down they fly right in front of your face just to be annoying (in this metaphor the game/catskills is a fly by the way).

Anyway you can have catskills that place always bugged me to many irish people and dominatrices and those damn player towns where you can never find an actual person. I got Diablo 3 and while I'm disappointed in it's skill system and the storyline has me down a bit it's got me distracted for the time being until I go looking for a PvP fix at that point I'll drift to my next destination on a lofty breeze until I land in a game and take root to start killing once more (this time I'm a dandelion seed and the game is your lawn, I think?!?!)

Me and my random metaphors that I've decided to use for no good reason and I've no idea where they came from. Anyway popped in saw bunch o' stuff I don't recognize and I'll most likely pop in again because I get bored sometimes.
Umm what?
All I read was blah blah blah racist irish people remark blah blah blah

Ludes

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I almost snagged up on that keep spot behind yours Flutter.. just didn't want to live in the snow.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I almost snagged up on that keep spot behind yours Flutter.. just didn't want to live in the snow.
Behind my castle on Ice in Tram?
Too bad, my bod storage vendors could have waved at you every day.

SlayerofBunnys

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

To paraphrase Aedon - you haven't been dominated unless you have been dominated by an Irish lass.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
2.5 million.

Ludes

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Behind my castle on Ice in Tram?
Too bad, my bod storage vendors could have waved at you every day.
That's the one.. I did say Hi to the vendors on the roof.. I'm the friendly type.

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm having an amazing time playing The Secret World. I haven't been this excited for a game release in a long long time.
I wish I still felt this way about UO...

Dear Flutter,

Please clean up your victims before you log.

:p

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How much of a sand box is secret world? A friend has been talking about it for the past year and through it all I figured I might end up trying it.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
How much of a sand box is secret world? A friend has been talking about it for the past year and through it all I figured I might end up trying it.
I asked Petra to make a forum and she did here:
The Secret World Discussion Forum | Stratics Forums
Where I've shared my experiences.
I am playing a non-spoiler type game where I discover how to do EVERYTHING first hand but there's a lot of information at their official forums which you can find through google (since I dont know how much of X posting forums is Stratics approved)
But you'll find some screenshots in the stratics link above.
There are whispers of things like player housing and whatnot, but it's certainly not UO. It's not WOW either.