• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Now I need kegs..

Ludes

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anybody got an alchemist that they are playing? I need potion kegs.. Cure,Strength, Explosion, just to start..

Maybe someone knows a vendor they could direct me to?

SinDee

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know in Luna in the upper left coronr there's a shop that sell's pot kegs

Ludes

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah I found him bust he's out of just about everything and hasn't restocked in at least three weeks. I'll go check again just to be sure.. You did mean the vendors dressed in black right?

Ludes

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They were restocked!! HooRay!! Thanks SinDee!

Hunters' Moon

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can supply all the potions you want. Supply the regs for it and I wont charge for the crafting. I have a a bored GM alchemist that is looking for something to do. :)

Ludes

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can supply all the potions you want. Supply the regs for it and I wont charge for the crafting. I have a a bored GM alchemist that is looking for something to do. :)
Can you make invisibilty potions? And should I just PM you here when I need more?

Jerimiah

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If nobody else answers a PM try me, I may be able to help you with your potion needs as well. Does anyone use greater conflagration potions anymore? I remember when I couldn't make those kegs fast enough.....

Ludes

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Right on. I'm off to see what regs I need and start putting it together.

Never tried the GC potions I'll have to see how good they work.