• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Nov. 8 , 8:00 pm est.) Ship Race / Bring the Turkey

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
So many fun activitys going on its hard to pin point ideas for this time of year activity, All I can think about is Turkeys =).......

Dinner in New Haven will be Nov. 8 ...at 8:30 pm est. , twist to this months dinner is we will meet in New Haven some will boards ships and set sail to bring the dinner cargo to Cove this months Dinner location , wear your best Pilgram or Indian outfits or just come as a Turkey. Contest will be a Ship Race to get dinner quickly to Cove,,,,Fall time of year so much to prepare for winter, first I must prepare for a Nice Dinner for my Family. So Sail the Cargo ( and the Cargo will start off with a live Turkey), and at least 1 passenger, for Dinner to me in the Bay of Cove near my home and the first one to get it to me will receive a reward....but just when you think its safe to be in the water be prepared to fight or run from Sharks and Octopus,,,,,Yes Jaws has been sighted .....so be aware and keep your hands inside the boat at all times.....
Ship Race:
1st place 5 million Gold
2nd place 3 million gold
3rd place 1 million gold
bring a guest and have dinner with us
As you sail to Cove if you bring me the largest Big Fish, (some preffer fish) fished up dated that day, I will give you 1 million gold. The trip will start at New Haven and have 1 stop along the way (to pick up an item) then off to Cove, when arriving unload boat and please dry dock it as there is little room at the docks of Cove....,,,,,

Be sure to read Rules and check Dates for all CONTESTS

RULES FOR BOAT RACE: NOV. 8, 2016 8 PM est.
1. Give name of person entering In New Haven by docks
2. Get a live Turkey at docks from Turkey attendant in New Haven
3. Load a Turkey and if a spectator wants to ride load a passenger (if could benefit you to get one that can greater heal the Turkey and rez you if needed
4. Sail to Bucs Den Docks pick up an item from attendant at docks (if your turkey died more will be provided here
5. Continue to Cove (right south of Cove city gate, just east of orc fort) Turn in point is marked with deco, unload live turkey and bring it and the item you got at Bucs to turn in point
6. Only 1 - 1st place, 1- 2nd place , and 1- 3rd place winners avalable

RULES FOR TURNING IN A BIG FISH DURING RACE CONTEST: NOV. 8 , 2016 8 pm est.
1. Fish must have a persons name on it that is in the boat entered in contest (as in caught by ___)
2. Must be dated that day
3. Only 1 fish per boat is eligible and must be in race to participate
4. Must be turned in during time frame of contest
5. Please lets keep this one fish per actual player,
6. In the event of a tie those with tie will roll for 1st place largest fish

Last edited:

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Fall time of year so much to prepare for winter, first I must prepare for a Nice Dinner for my Family. So Sail the Cargo ( and the Cargo will start off with a live Turkey), and at least 1 passenger, for Dinner to me in the Bay of Cove near my home and the first one to get it to me will receive a reward....
Ship Race:
1st place 5 million Gold
2nd place 3 million gold
3rd place 1 million gold
bring a guest and have dinner with us
As you sail to Cove if you bring me the largest Big Fish, (some preffer fish) fished up dated that day, I will give you 1 million gold. The trip will start at New Haven and have 1 stop along the way (to pick up an item) then off to Cove, when arriving unload boat and please dry dock it as there is little room at the docks of Cove....more details later

Last edited:

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Ship Race:
1st place 5 million Gold
2nd place 3 million gold
3rd place 1 million gold
along with
14908388_161724100958785_2334986723406576455_n.jpg
and 1 mil for largest fish

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
New Haven Dinners are for everyone...usually always a contest or hunt.. For the benefit of new and returning players to meet people and guilds of Catskills...let's drop our differences for an hour each month and come show people how great Catskills is

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
At dinner I'll ask if anyone has an odd item in their backpack if you have it I will give you 500k

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Also I would LOVE it if any Governor wants to help out or have an event at their city these nights to go along with these,,,,we can have gates set up to go there also.....just message me and we can combine this all together. Would be awesome if every week a different city had an event.......(*whispers* but can ya also have a gate set in Haven as well as Luna for New Players to find?) I did notice that some do set gates in Haven as well as Luna which is AWESOME