• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Nov 28th: TC3 Going Offline

I

imported_LFancey

Ok I am starting to bring back TC3...

I will let you know when it is open.

P

PB Three

I imagine this will be a stress test of your servers, as well. About a million people signing on at the same time...

PB Three

R

RZH of DG

<blockquote><hr>

I will let you know when it is open.

[/ QUOTE ]

Kinda like reviving an old broad from the dead, huh Lee? Takes 15-20+ minutes sometimes to even get a heartbeat out of the old coot?

I

imported_Dali Dalinza

<blockquote><hr>

I imagine this will be a stress test of your servers, as well. About a million people signing on at the same time...

PB Three

[/ QUOTE ]

A million? In their dreams, PB, in their dreams

Alot, though, heh.

I

imported_Gracie Nito

If it were a million, all our problems would be solved much faster!

P

PB Three

I love to exaggerate and use sarchasm at times, don't I, Dali?

PB Three

I

Isimsalotta

Lee,

Woot!! The updates are sounding great, BUT...I have missed two shifts of work at the factory...WILL I be reimbursed?? That is like $5,000 simoleans or more....Depending on MOMI's Mood...SIGH!

Cya at the Pub...Have the Keg Ready!

L

Layla-Playmate

<blockquote><hr>

Lee,

Woot!! The updates are sounding great, BUT...I have missed two shifts of work at the factory...WILL I be reimbursed?? That is like $5,000 simoleans or more....Depending on MOMI's Mood...SIGH!

UH OH!!!!

I

imported_LFancey

Ok I have the TC3 back online.. NOTE IT IS INTERNAL ONLY for a few more minutes.

Lee

P

PB Three

Layla Playmate isn't (I'm saying this as you are responding to the wrong poster).

But Dali Dalinza on the forums here *is* Dali Dalinza in TC.

PB Three

I

imported_Dali Dalinza

<blockquote><hr>

Is this the real Dali Dalinza from Tc ???????????????

[/ QUOTE ]

Um, maybe...

Yes.

D

DjMacDaddy01201

OMFG are u in tc3 ????? let me know pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

G

I cant get in. Sims show, but theres nothing to click on to enter the city.

I prolly should have waited till Lee said now go tho huh...lol.

I

imported_LFancey

Maybe I should have said that Internal only means just US at EA...

OK its open now.

Lee

G

<blockquote><hr>

It been over a 1 and half how much longer

[/ QUOTE ]

Soon.

T

Tristan Lewis

Might be a good time to walk the dog, do some dishes, aknoldge your kids............... they are testing it internaly to make sure it dont crash. takes a lil time, surprise there is life beyond TSO.

D

DjMacDaddy01201

Sorry all servers will be down for 2 more hours while we fix this problem just don't kick me in the ass this is only a test of the emergency broadcast system

I

imported_sedusa

Lag is horrible, slow to get in, and slow to land on lots.

T

Tristan Lewis

HAHAHA This is too funny Thay want us to test builing in the area of the map Found a nice 4 side water but its 200k+. 3 sides of water 125k+. Sorry we wont be building there we dont have contacts inside EA. oooooooooooooo grass lot no water 15k+.

Edited: the island is gone to a sim with 1 friend 0 skill WTF is up with that

I

imported_SimTripps

<blockquote><hr>

Hey Simm Tripps. If you only have 2 sims in TC3 you can't see them all because you are in the TSO login. When you use the TC3 login box you can see both your TC3 sims and you have 4 more slots to fill unless of course you are merging a sim from TC then you only have 3 more slots left in TC3.

If you are using your tsoclient.exe to login to TC3 you only have access to the first four TC3 sims. If you want to see all 6 slots you will need to login using tso.exe.

Hope that cleared it up for ya

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Gracie daaaahling! lol.. So with the tsopatch login, I could have, say, 5 TC3 sims and 1 merged TC sim since there's 6 slots... gotcha!

N

NightFlyer

If this is any indication of the prices in EA Land lord help us.

How can we test this at those prices?

*sigh* And here I was ready to buy some land.

I

imported_DutchAmerica

Yep yep! That makes things better. I'm not so confused now.
-Thanks