• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Notice. The Umbra Hub fighting policy.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
lil' dramatic there... don't you think?

Shh!

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lil' dramatic there... don't you think?
You lie, then insult, then use the old "drama" defense when someone takes offense. Sad. :sad4:

As I said, I will play my game. Siege is what it is, and what it isn't is something you, or anyone else, can define for others. Good day sir.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Lie? Please point out this "lie". Insult? Maybe... depends on how ye handle the truth. Drama? This is just the cartoon before the main feature. Thanks for participating.

Shh!

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lie? Please point out this "lie". Insult? Maybe... depends on how ye handle the truth. Drama? This is just the cartoon before the main feature. Thanks for participating.

Claiming access to the Abyss house will remain public in exchange for shard help.

Accusing me of being a griefer.

There's two.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
The Abyss house is open and public.

Where did I accuse you of being a griefer? You are just the leader of the pack.

Shh!

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You folk are guilty of much of that. I know you are griefers... you single some out. You will jump on an easy kill shopping and folks that admit to being new to the shard. Are you the leader of yer guild? Or are you not? If you are step up and embrace the fact you guys are PKers looking for easy kills.
(I went ahead and posted this to jog your memory about calling me a griefer. I also made it nice and big so you can read it.)

Bo Bo

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Kelmo said that??? wow doesnt he still sport the TNT tag. Talk about a hypocrite, thats all those turds could do is zerg and kill noobs.

Luka Melehan

Certifiable
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
wow....how many wweks have I been gone and y'all ae still arguing about the same things.

*likes candlabras*

Noble Beast

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*throws in her 2 cents*

I am now into my second week on Siege. I got very excited when my Savage Swamp Dragon bonded (I had forgotten what a great feeling that was, lmao). I had resisted Perilous out of fear, urban legend horror stories, an unhealthy attachment to pixels ie stuff/things(*winks* at Kelmo), a lead in other shard RP Storylines, the lack of understanding the simple elegance of investing in one toon; {I could continue with this list & I am choosing to stop, lol}; and for over ten years avoided this exotic Shard World.

Now that I am finally here, I must say that I am thrilled & delighted. A new passion for UO & RP has rekindled in me. The largest part of this enriching experience is the population; the kind, generous, and fair-minded (and enforcing) peeps of SP. Even when I was murdered on my second day, Righty res'd me (and even RP'd with me, a bit *winks at Righty*), gave me some Heal Pots & a Bag of Sending (which I still cherish & possess *crosses fingers & prays*), and helpful hints to help me survive. I love it here! Special shout-outs to Dionysus, Luka, Tyrant, Righty, Natalia, Kelmo, Borg (all incarnations, hehe), Czaria for the Dragon Barding Armor, and anyone who res'd my poor constantly-dieing Swampy *pouts*

I am having a great time & feel reborn to UO. Thank you all. It is nice to be on a Shard where I can start fresh & not collide with deeply entrenched codes of conduct to join an RP Cliche. Even the PvP trash talk seems to be less emotional & more supportive - less personal more technical. I feel that I have come home.

The safety/sanctity of the Gifted Hub is greatly/deeply appreciate; just another extension of courtesy & respect that I have experience on SP. *smiles*

The Lone Amazon