• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

notice requirements

• Thread starter Sally Bumblefoot
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

Sally Bumblefoot

I was in the DA with Susan and she mentioned that there was a list of how many notices you need for each promotion in law. I found the awesome chart with how many notices you get from each elevator with and without invasion (now that is helpful!!!!) but still cant find how many I need for each level. Can someone point me to it? LOL I HATE surprises........esp when I think I will need like 5000 notices and find out AFTER I CJ again that I need 14400 AGAIN!!! At least this time it is for my first laff boost!! Thanks alot Joe, and yes I agree it is all your fault. You can stop laughing now.

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

Lets CJ again I think I am good got getting you another 14000 notices needed.

S

Sally Bumblefoot

But NOT so good at helping me GET them!!! I will be the one laughing when I get my laff boost on Sunday. I will probably be laughing before that too but that is a different story!! BWWHHAAAAHAAAAAHAAAAAHAAAA:lick:

T

toontownhappy

I will probably be laughing before that too but that is a different story!! BWWHHAAAAHAAAAAHAAAAAHAAAA:lick:
:eyes:
I'm sure I have no idea what you're talking about...
lol Congrats on the boost-to-be! I'm going as fast as I can to get lawbot suit on Thundy.
And did you try the TT player's guide for the notice requirements per suit level? That's what I used before Stratics.

S

Sally Bumblefoot

Thanks so much!!! No more surprises........at least for notice requirements!! They arent as bad as I was anticipating....just that one phantom 14400 at level 12 and then for each boost. The hightest is 6180 otherwise. Bad but not as bad as I thought!! I figured it would go up to like 10000 or 12000 the level before the 14400 requirement. I never even thought of looking in the TT player's guide, the Stratics guides are so much more helpful!! Thanks again!!! And I have no idea what you could be referring to either!!! I will be there to help ya get that suit!!! (I'm not anxious or impatient or anything!!!)

S

susan4633

da office a w.invasion 489 w/o 283
b w invasion 794 w/o 472
c w invasion 1145 w/o 687
d w invasion 1542 w/o 924
14400- 9 d's plus 522 as long as you get invasions every time

this helps too
bullions
floors
1,4,7,10,11,12,15,17 w invasion 1484 w/o 752
2 & 20 w invasion 1202 w/o 611
3 & 19 w invasion 1346 w/o 683
5,13,14,16 w invasion 1334 w/o 677
6 & 9 w invasion 1496 w/o 758
8 w invasion 1214 w/o 617
18 w invasion 1328 w/o 674

have fun.

S

Sally Bumblefoot

I now have both charts printed on one sheet, put in a plastic sleeve, and in my TT folder!! Thanks again for the help!! Now my problem is I'm fighting 6 kids for 2 computers.........I'm losing!!:sad3: