• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Notice posted at all banks

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The city of Britain would like to invite all artistically inclined citizens of the realm to attend a meeting on Friday July 1st at 8 pm at the conservatory in Britain. The purpose of this meeting is to discuss ways to bring the conservatory back to life through plays, songs, and other forms of entertainment. Britain has a vast community of hidden abilities, and it is high time we went back to showing them off. Whether your talent lies in performing, writing, or designing you can help make the conservatory the cultural center it's meant to be.
Signed Thom Gryphon, Britain Event Coordinator

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I have a lot of ideas that could helpCatskills ,,,might be slow at first butit would include the RP community mostly at first......however I have real life plans for Friday night ....=(

Dramora

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Reminder that this event is tonite. Hope to see you all there, we would love to hear your ideas for a play, or other entertainment that will utilize the conservatory.

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Goof first meeting. Thanks Thom for working to bring the arts alive in Brit!

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd like to thank those that came and announce that we'll be starting on preparations for a play to be held during the upcoming Fall Festival in Britain. If your interested in helping with that either as a performer, writer, or costume designer then contact me and we'll talk about what you can do to help. We're also starting our plans for the first play to be held in Britain that will be based off a story submitted to our first written bard's night competition. Look for the announcement of when that contest will happen soon. As always our events are open to all who want to participate whether you are a long time rper or have never done rp a day in your life. So lets all pull together and see what we can create.

Thom Gryphon, Event Coordinator for Britain