• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Notice for anyone borred...COP [min] faction farms Demon temple (Hyth Isle)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyway... I just thought I would throw this out there, but if those TB stealther YAD guys or anyone else is borred COPS been farming the living daylights outta the demons at the demon temple on Hythloth Island... pretty sure they are using some sort of stealth EV mage as well, but I've checked there regularly and found blue corpses the last 5 of 7 times yet never seen the guy bc he just casts EVS and hides I think......

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
detector reporting for duty!

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
ive been there a couple times and have yet to see anyone or any corpses.

A

Archon007

Anyway... I just thought I would throw this out there, but if those TB stealther YAD guys or anyone else is borred COPS been farming the living daylights outta the demons at the demon temple on Hythloth Island... pretty sure they are using some sort of stealth EV mage as well, but I've checked there regularly and found blue corpses the last 5 of 7 times yet never seen the guy bc he just casts EVS and hides I think......
LOL you notice COP there but do nothing. We bother going to Fel then. But I'm sure they would hope people would try and do something there at least there is no guard zone to hide in.

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL you notice COP there but do nothing. We bother going to Fel then. But I'm sure they would hope people would try and do something there at least there is no guard zone to hide in.

Umm Reading Comprehension FTL! Did you somehow managed to miss this part in my post ???

I've checked there regularly and found blue corpses the last 5 of 7 times yet never seen the guy bc he just casts EVS and hides I think......
Did it not occurr to you that I ran around Detecting / Tracking with my 20 human for about 10 minutes before I decided they either weren't coming back or were stealthers to boot and could avoid me all day long? Oh... on a side note.... GUARD ZONES ???? They are farming silver..... I cannot think of a single area you can do that were guardzones are part of the equatoin.... Sheesh.

Ohh.. lastly

We bother going to Fel then.
I'm going to assume you actually meant to say "Why bother".... Umm.. it's actually Why bother going to TRAM ?? lol

TheUsualSuspect

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"I cannot think of a single area you can do that were guardzones are part of the equatoin.... Sheesh."

While we are on the subject of grammar and spelling I believe you meant 'equation' not 'equatoin' and I assume 'were' is meant to be 'where' as in 'I cannot think of a single area you can do that 'where' guardzones are part of the 'equation'.

I guess some should have something to do in fel considering COP seems to be busy with Harry's, spawns, peerless, gate fighting, faction action, doom and of course the occassional skirmish like the other morning with |M| that was so much fun. We are a busy guild and welcome more action!

Status
Not open for further replies.