• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

nothing about the harry supr lost?

M

McVie

All of you board warriors here, and no one posted anything? come on point some fingers make up some excuses. :fight:........... :twak:

V

Vandetta

nah no excuses. we lost it fair and square. popped it for a fight and thats what we got. M/T came in heavy and we lost it. we only popped it for a fight and apreciate them coming to make one. we actually talked about not hitting it for a sec and just fighting but thats kinda dumb.
anyways it was a good time and hopefully we can do another soon!

Hugs!

Bubbles

V

Vandetta

oh and why is there never screen shots of me!! I want to be famous as well! **** I die enough!

Hugs?

Bubbles

S

SUPRsalad

Dude, thats the worst grinder in the game..
Next time, we'll see if you can get through it. . .

M

McVie

Dude, thats the worst grinder in the game..
Next time, we'll see if you can get through it. . .
We did get through it, quite easy really...:eyes: and when we got in we :fight::fight: right in the face...then we :bdh: and after they where dead we waited for a few to see if you would come back :popcorn: it really wasnt much of a fight.

R

Rand Al

When the hell was this?! :cursing:
probably like 3 or 6 am m usually has most of its players on at that time looks like 10 or so hard to tell in that map in the ss but i see you NY in the corner not fighting sup

M

McVie

dont quote me on it but im thinking it was around 9pm that supr did the harry, it wasnt real late.

Kaleb

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Only people I see doing spawns when everyone is logged (early AM's Pac) is M.

M

McVie

Asha said there was 12 supr too start with. I'm gessing after they got :owned: a lot of them logged off rather than fight to get it back.:loser: It's a shame they missed the best part! :grouphug: grouphugs are always nice o and dont forget the 32 scrolls! There ok too....:thumbsup:

B

Budweiser KDL

Asha said there was 12 supr too start with. I'm gessing after they got :owned: a lot of them logged off rather than fight to get it back.:loser: It's a shame they missed the best part! :grouphug: grouphugs are always nice o and dont forget the 32 scrolls! There ok too....:thumbsup:
SUPR does not have alot of members it once had.

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

Only people I see doing spawns is M.
good point.. maybe thats because were the only guild consistantly competent enough to defend or raid a spawn. very rarly will any other guild be able to field enough or be organzied enough to do spawns on pac at free will beside |M|. we shut them down and do raids everyday, but how would you know? too busy at luna bank or yew gate eh?

S

SUPRsalad

Ladies and gentlemen,
Sargon, has just made his first post. *applesauce*

Now go climb back under your rock, cus we're out here, and we do not see you.