• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Not sure where to post this, what's legally aloud to be stored on vendors ?

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
post says it all

Things like rune books and rare books ?
Gift boxes and bags ?
Container and chest ?
Kegs barrels ?
Bone containers and keys ?

I have been ask from uo for about 3 or 4 years and I remember somthing about vendor changes and make some items illegal to store items on vendors ?

Thank you very much for your help

petemage

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
A friend of a friend just told me he got banned for storing mandrake root on his vendor. Do you believe me? You better don't! It's bollocks. Store whatever goes onto them.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Legally the only thing you can store with no price tag is bulk orders. Some items like containers, books and keyrings can be 'not for sale' because they're used to organise the stock or act as 'labels'. Basically if you can hit 'esc' and have the thing come up 'not for sale' it's fine, but if you have to go through some sort of 'trick' to achieve that it probably isn't.