• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Not sure if this is where this goes...

G

I'm debating right now on whether or not to continue paying for this game as I play in TC3 which I hear being a paying member does nothing there but...run yourmoney up lol. I know Amnesty comes in the next couple of weeks but thanks to a bank error, I wont be able to pay for the $9.99 by the 27th and thats when i'll turn to free. I only have 1 sim so I'm not concerned about that but here's my question:

I could use $10 of some other money to pay for now, but is it worth it considering I play in TC3? Would I still get the amnesty thing since I've been paying up until the 27th which they said you had to be paying during this time? It doesn't say if you were paying and go back to free if you wont get it...so I'm just curious...Please explain all this to me so I can figure it out! lol.

G

I think this the information you are looking for:

Amnesty

Regarding anniversary gifts, amnesty means ensuring that every player gets at least one set of requisite gifts for their entitlement age, regardless of whether they lost (or did not lose) those gifts.

Anniversary Gifts

Based on entitlement days.
1 year gift – pet statue
2 year gift – mystic tree
3 year gift – camp fire
4 year gift –4th year landmark.
5 year gift – 5th year cannon.
The oldest avatar on each account will receive three (3) of each gift in EA-Land and one (1) of each gift in TC3.
If the account has no avatar on one or both cities, the first avatar created in that city will receive the gifts.

The anniversary procedure will gift the primary avatar on the account with three (3) in EA-Land and one (1) in TC3 of each year’s particular gift as the anniversary date hits or if the date of the check is after the anniversary date and the particular account has not received the gift in the respective city, EA-Land or TC3. Anniversary dates are measured in entitled days only.

G

Thanks but do you have to be paying for all this to happen? Am I losing anything but going to free considering I play in TC3?

G

I looked it over and I dont see any designation of free vs paid. But it does say all players.

G

Okay so if I just go ahead and let this lapse for now I can just start paying later and nothing should change for me since I play in TC3...lol