• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] not selling a +20 resisting spells bracelet, even for 700 millions.

kalexpor

Adventurer
selling +20 resisting spells bracelet for 300 million gold coin. please regard there is only one(+20) property on it.

if you want to buy it, find me at europa shard, in game. i have no icq.
i usually login at 20-24 korean time.

there is a reason to set the price, 300 million.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i decided not to sell this +20 resisting spells bracelet, because it seems like it will be hard for me to buy those again.

last edit : i have seen 4-5 of those(+20 resisting spells jewelry) in this stratics.
so, it can be said that it is not ultra-extra-hard to get it.

Last edited:

kalexpor

Adventurer
happy rage, if you want to see it, i suggest for you to come europa shard and see it, because i am poor at managing picture and it is translated into korean language by game-client.

please come and call kalexpor, me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i decided not to sell this +20 resisting spells bracelet, because it seems like it will be hard for me to buy those again.

last edit : i have seen 4-5 of those(+20 resisting spells jewelry) in this stratics.

Last edited:

LeBaiton

New Player Protector
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not to hijack this thread, but as someone who has recently returned to UO after 7 years away, could someone help me understand why this is worth this much, and if there are other mods which are valuable for perhaps the very same reason?

Just trying to relearn stuff :)

kalexpor

Adventurer
a reason to set the price, 300 million, is just for me to buy those +20 resisting spells jewelry.
i want players not to trash those or not to waste those, because those are very important items for me.
maybe, i will advertise to buy those for 100 million.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

Marlboro_78rus

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
+20 resist and NOTHING else Useful:
Were is FC? FCR? Ep - can be add by Imbui to 25.. so if EP - its pvp jewel, if its - where is HCI/DCI? )

Or this post is late 1 april joke? )

kalexpor

Adventurer
i use protection spell, and the spell was changed from -30% into -34% resisting spells skill. so i need the +20 resisting spells jewelry, to use protection spell.

Last edited:

kalexpor

Adventurer
still selling the +20 resisting spells bracelet for 300 million gold coin.
and this is the last advertisement to sell the bracelet.

Last edited:

kalexpor

Adventurer
can you check for me whether the +20 resisting spells jewelry exists on other shard vendor search?
it helpes me very much to get data and to understand more.

Last edited:

kalexpor

Adventurer
I have a sweet +20 ring
not bad, to be honest.
and, great! thank you for your giving information.
and, do you have intention to sell it? and if you want to sell it, how much do you want to be paid for it?
all the gold coin i have are just about 600k, so, i can not buy your +20 resisting spells ring, i just mean to know whether you have intention to sell it or not.

merkd, sorry for my bothering you, with many questions going too deeper.
thank you merkd for your kind giving information.

Last edited:

kalexpor

Adventurer
thank you happy rage, i will consider the possibility you told, estimating my +20 resisting spells bracelet.

thank you.

real last edit : i checked the possibility that happy rage told, and i found out that the possibility is close to zero.
but, thank you happy rage for taking care of me. thank you.

Last edited:

kalexpor

Adventurer
View attachment 79752

i also have +20 resisting spells jewelry !
if i had 100 million gold coin, i would buy it for 100 million.
thank you for your giving information.
it helped me very much.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

edited : it seems like much more than 100 million. real 700 million?

Last edited:

kalexpor

Adventurer
buying pants.

i heard at cnn, "let him keep pants on".
to everyone, it is all, always.

i like more hillary, but i also respect trump as a president.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
and, please, from heart, support to save Park Geun-hye, the president of south korea.

Last edited:

Finley Grant

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
buying pants.

i heard at cnn, "let him keep pants on".
to everyone, it is all, always.

i like more hillary, but i also respect trump as a president.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
and, please, from heart, support to save Park Geun-hye, the president of south korea.
What is wrong with You?