• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Not exactly a house but I figured close enough.

AtlanticVlad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok folks heres my new Luna Fair Grounds Submission for the contest =)

If you open link in new window you can see full pic.

Sorry Huge Image Watcha think?

T

Teeshy

Sorry, honestly the image is so huge that I can't SEE All of it to get an idea of what it's like! And I am SO glad that we got rid of our dialup a month ago - that woulda taken THREE hours to open! Maybe a warning in the title? 26 meg image enclosed? Or a link to the image, rather than embedding it in the thread?

I shrunk it down so I could see all of it at once to get an overall view - it definitely looks like it belongs around Luna, fits in with the town. You need a fortune tellers tent too ;) I'm assuming the names all over it are well known people or guilds or something on your shard?

Overall it's nice, but I kinda feel like not knowing any of these people I'm missing a story or something? And maybe needs more colour - just because a fairground is a colourful, bustling kinda place =)

M

Mairut

I see what you did there!!! haha. :thumbup:

Really da** awesome. I really hope yours wins, because you incorporated some of the names from the famous people from our shard. That was a stroke of genius.
I am a bit afraid that someone will scream "ZOMG FAVORITISM! *CRIES*" or something like that, though if yours wins. :twak:. Well...if it doesn't, then hopefully we'll somehow get those names in there anyway. The people you have in there (and some that aren't) are people who really did have a large impact on our shard, and continue to do so. So, hopefully something along those lines will be done whether yours wins or not.

My favorites are the ones to Shinobi and Draconi, both are hilarious.

I do have 2 questions though...nothing bad:

What is the hole in the wall for...does it lead anywhere or just something funny...or something, and who is A Stoned Mariner?

AtlanticVlad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ahh the hole its there in the wall it leads through the wall and it annoyed the heck out of me during the whole build... and at the last min I was like ya know what I'm gonna label it...

And stoned is a famous fisher on the shard I don't know what hes been up to lately but hes still around =)if you pay attention to mounted fish I'm sure you will see his all over =)