• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Not damaging Berserker Daemons?

• Thread starter imported_Viper09
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Viper09

Are berserker daemons very resistant to weapons? Because when they started spawning, my weapon wouldn't even harm it one bit, even with concussion blows. Is the fact that I am infected by blackrock have anything to do with it, or that I used blackrock on the SL? Or is it because im in the SL faction?

S

slasherofveils

same as magincia ones, they have a special resistance to weapons/spells.

if you have a mystic, vanq, power etc weapon or a zerker scythe you will do lots of damage to them (though it won't display cept for killshots)

G

using a composite bow of vanquishing I am seeing 4 scroll up on damage alot... thats with EoO and CW and max DI. My greater dragon gets 7-8's.
So you're saying I'm actually getting more damage than I'm seeing?