• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

not again!!! Entering Britannia issue

Hinotori

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah. And I was dead and logging back in. Oh well on anything that wasn't insured on her. Shouldn't be much

Dixie of Chesapeake

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
What ever happened a couple of nights ago is happening yet again.......type your pass, pick your realm, pick your char and it gets stuck entering the shard.............................the last time this was happening on Drach it was due to duping. i hope it isnt the case this time

Hinotori

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well it may have been my fault. I'd just provoked two Giant Turkeys to attack each other and they kept spawning their little red bird friends. Tons of them and I mentioned in Ventrilo that if they kept that up it might crash the shard. I die. Game freezes and I go to try and log back in and nada.

If it was from the turkeys, that's a serious issue they need to fix.