• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Noob Miner needs help

• Thread starter imported_Rocky_Balboa
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Rocky_Balboa

Ore elementals, what tactics or skills work best when fighting these things ???

ZippyTwitch

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Depends on the type of ore elemental. Some of them magic has little effect. And some of them melee has little or no effect. The rarer the color of the elemental the harder it is to kill.

I

imported_Rocky_Balboa

Thanks, also found lots of good info in the FAQ ... Should have read first

S

slasherofveils

if you can find a earth elemental (or elemental) slayer mage wep, it works very well for miner chars who only have magery to defend with. Preferably a bow, so you can keep distance

R

Redrum1

I was going to help with this situation but the only fighting advice i can give with my miner is RUN!

G

<blockquote><hr>

if you can find a earth elemental (or elemental) slayer mage wep, it works very well for miner chars who only have magery to defend with. Preferably a bow, so you can keep distance

[/ QUOTE ]

What he said!

G

My miner is an archer and I take them down easy with an elemental slayer bow. Now I do use a regular bow for the Valorite ele as it reflects all damage back. It realy sucks when you kill yourself because you do too much damage to the ele.

G

the best weapon for melee has to be Blackthorns elemental slayer with its UBWS.
Then use 70's armor. GM weapon, tact, parry, Mining, 80ish chiv, and what ever else you want to add.

S

slasherofveils

<blockquote><hr>

the best weapon for melee has to be Blackthorns elemental slayer with its UBWS.
Then use 70's armor. GM weapon, tact, parry, Mining, 80ish chiv, and what ever else you want to add.

[/ QUOTE ]

that works well cept for val elies which reflect your damage AND hit you while you melee them....

but a lot of smiths are just gm magery + bunch of trade skills.

For this a mage wep bow and a little magery jewelry to offset the mage weapon property and you can pluck away from 8 tiles away and kill them with no fighting skills

G

its not the Val's you have to worry about. They only reflect half damage and if your only hitting it for 20 points its easy to heal up during the fight with chiv close wounds and have protection casted on you.

Z

zOoMaN - BC

If you need help, we can meet at any fel spot and I'll be glad to help out.

Nyses

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you need help, we can meet at any fel spot and I'll be glad to help out.
Hey Zooman, what shard, I will meet you on my noobie miner for some help. Meet me at the mountain pass between Britain and Skara. :)