• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Noob looking to come to Catskills

Antmf712

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi, I played a very long time ago but practically forgot everything. Was thinking of resubbing and joining on Cats due to hearing that the extreme high pop on Atlantic can be a bit of a pain to get a house and items are extremely expensive. So my question are:

1-Are there any nice folks that would be willing to mentor me to help me relearn game?

2- Is this server somewhat active or is it dead?

3- DO people pvp on this server at all?

4- And last but not least what build is best when starting out and how long does it take to get my skills high enough to start having fun pve and pvp? Thank you all..

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
1. Yes, there are many helpful people. One of my members is interested in helping you out.
2. This server is active AND dead. depends on the time of day, the season etc.
3. Yes there is active pvp. You can find some of it via Yew, but a lot of times you have to work for it (run a spawn and announce it etc). But once it happens... it can last for hours. Currently there are 3 resident alliances that fight, and some randoms from other servers that show up here and there.
4. One of my guys, whom is at work currently, but wants to help, can give you all the painfully technical answers to this question. I just like to grunt and smash stuff... but as a rule, it doesn't take to terribly long to get on your feet.

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
God I'm such a terrible person LOL.
Hey at least I give out cookies when I kill people... sometimes =)