• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Non Siege thief

pr0x_y

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Is there any point to playing a thief on any shard besides Siege Perilous these days? I mean PvP thief on a prodo shard is dead, right? Or have they done anything to help bring that back?

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just reactivated an old account, no idea why anyone would play a thief on a production server. I'll be training up all of my thief skills on Siege, curious to see how easy/hard training is...la

Nonel

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I still manage to log on to production servers and steal a few million gold worth of crap. Mostly scrolls. Which I never get around to selling. But, since insurance menus came out, its much harder to find someone with an accidentally uninsured goodie. So you really have to do it for the joy of playing a thief more than loading your pack on free stuff. The challenge of production is more fun. Stronger opponents and passive reveal. More PvP'ers, sometimes. But, Siege has more to steal and it is a lot easier to be a thief there if you're newer to it or just returning after a long time. I think its easier to train the skills there, too. I hate production shard training. I'll take a guaranteed gain every so many minutes.

Nonel

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I still manage to log on to production servers and steal a few million gold worth of crap. Mostly scrolls. Which I never get around to selling. But, since insurance menus came out, its much harder to find someone with an accidentally uninsured goodie. So you really have to do it for the joy of playing a thief more than loading your pack on free stuff. The challenge of production is more fun. Stronger opponents and passive reveal. More PvP'ers, sometimes. But, Siege has more to steal and it is a lot easier to be a thief there if you're newer to it or just returning after a long time. I think its easier to train the skills there, too. I hate production shard training. I'll take a guaranteed gain every so many minutes.