Non-Event: Blackrock Detonator now available (Luna, TC1)

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
S

Stupid Miner

Awww, I was looking forward to one of your signature "KABLOOEY!!!!"s

C

Connor_Graham

I was hoping blackrock infecting was going to be turned back on. I need more boxes...

T

Turdnugget

Draconi is mean... you double click this black beehive on TC... and it blows you to poopitypoopoo... and if you're walking by and someone double clicks it, it says that Draconi is attacking you!

What kind of sick joke is this!?!?!?

M

MoneyMaker

Glad to know that Draconi has a great sense of humor :D

S

Stupid Miner

You dont know our Draconi that well yet :D
Most would say his humour is twisted with just a slice of down right evil :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:
Sounds like regular humor to me. It's not funny unless there's a happenstance of severe loss of limbs. :D

T

Turdnugget

It was funny , a guy who had just got blown up, saw another guy walking up to the beehive... and guy number one says.. "Hey, I dare you to double click the statue" ... Guy number two says "Ok" .... Guy number two gets blown up and the rest of us giggle away :D

A

archite666

yeah this ist a april fools joke, well it is but its real.

Pretty funny, i cant figure out how to get around the damn thing

M

MoneyMaker

You dont know our Draconi that well yet :D
Most would say his humour is twisted with just a slice of down right evil :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:
Hmm....... sounds like my kinda humor.
Except i prefer it with a texas toast sized slice of Evil. this time it looked kinda like the usual light bread slice.
Either way, it was hilarious to watch, again and again and...................

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
May 12, 2008
If you ever met the man you would say no... At first look. He seems a nice enough fellow. He even bought me a beer...

But... when was the last event that called for PvP? When was factions ever involved?

Draconi says non event... *narrows eyes* This guy is a loose cannon. He says things...

A

AesSedai

- Sometimes you want to go...

Norm! Hey now, I did offer to buy that beer but was overruled, heh...
I felt generous, as someone bought me a shot that night :)
Pfft, as if Draconi has ever had any tricks up his sleeves :)flame:)