• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

No Tokano

• Thread starter Sweet Pickles
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

Sweet Pickles

Not sure if that is how to spell it, but when i go to Siege and use the moongates i do not have the Tokano islands. I have the 9th anniversary on my computer, and i have the Tokano islands on other shards,just not Siege. Can any one help? Is this maybe a bug? Thank you all for any advice. I will report it as a bug as soon as Im on again

a ghoul

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am showing the Tokuno islands facet via siege perilous moongate..I think the problem is on you. Try logging into your account on uo.com and see that everything is registered correctly.

S

Sweet Pickles

Ok I will thanks. Its just odd that its only on Siege that i cant find Tokuno at the moongates.

G

might have been something temporary with the tokuno server. happens sometimes, try checking again =P

G

golfnutt64

I WAS WITH HER AND I WENT TO TOKUNO AND AND CAME BACK...SHE SAID IT WAS NOT ON THE LIST. AND SHE CAN GET TO TOKUNO ON OTHER SHARDS..JUST NOT SIEGE....WEIRD!!!

J

Jason619

if you you haven't done so since you used the upgrade code from the 9th box, you have to uninstall and reinstall with the 9th box cd to get it to show. When I bought SE I Tried to just use the upgrade code and tokuno never showed. Another player told me to uninstall and reinstall and it worked.

S

Sweet Pickles

I think i need to update the account that was given to me for siege. Im sorry everyone,,,, its my fault. I took the good advice that was given me and checked that account and it needes to be updated to included the tokuno> So thank you all for putting up with my STUPITY!!!!!... next time ignore me,,, unless you jyst want a good laugh.

S

Sergul'zan_SP

No question is ever a stupid question unless it is asked by somebody working for the media.