• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

No snow since December 1st

Dag Nabbit

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Even if it's winter, there are some of us that never see snow. It should be the same way in UO. Give us the option to enable/disable the snow graphic.

azmodanb

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think we are due for an even heavier snow.. deeper.. ice shards falling from trees.. and ice bergs pushing thru areas leaving them barren.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I miss the snow. I like Snow... it gives you more appreciation for when the snow is not there. It changes the landscape and makes everything fresh and new...

But only a few times have we had snow done right... where even the tree's bear the winter.. snowy trees, snowy ground..

HoneythornGump

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
The problem is Soaria is heating up due to a disturbance in the ether, which is a direct result of the citizen's of sosaria becoming dependent on the use magical powers of via the ether for transportation. This is a man-made, elf-made, gargoyle made problem...all races have contributed to the disturbance in the ether.

The constant recalling and Gating has depleted the ether reserves and the result is Sosaria is warming up.

Sosarians need to get back to their old ways of traveling by foot, by horse, or carriage instead of recalling and gating everywhere.

The citizens of Britannia are addicted to magic.:scholar:

R Traveler

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sosarians need to get back to their old ways of traveling by foot, by horse, or carriage instead of recalling and gating everywhere.

The citizens of Britannia are addicted to magic.:scholar:
I want to travel over frozen seas and rivers using ski, not boat.