• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

No Show CFO

• Thread starter Ugly Wrinkleflip
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

Well we had some fun tonight in CFO. After waiting for almost an hour we got a group of 4 sxcellent toons together and headed to NUTTYRIVER. In the first cog battle sally, ginger and myself burned all out level 7 gags cause granjell was on the opposite side with only 1 toon. On the last cog we lost her to sadness. Sorry GranJell. We went after the CFO and working as a team defeated the CFO for a reward of Gag Up Sound.

Since we had nothing better to do we got out merits and ran again. This time it was Violet, Sally and myself going with a bunch of randoms. The first Battle had only 7 toons on the elevator Immediately we lost 1 toon. We defeated the cogs and went into the safe room. After blocking 1 door to control teh stompers we were doing ok. Then the random decided to use that safe as a helmet for us. No biggie. Sally and I got pretty low so I had to use a unite max. We fought on like marines. I reblocked the door and we had a nice flashing red light when I noticed Violet was gone. I ran to a different crane and commenced to knocking the helmet off. As soon as I got it off someone put it right back. Goons attacked me. Knocked me down fast and hard. When I looked I had 3 laff left adn not a treasure in sight. I grabbed a cran and blocked the last door right as I was hit by a cog and made sad( red Light flashing like mad). Once in dream land I saw Sally still battling for her new suit it LAFF POINT. I told her I blocked the doors and she needed one goon hit to win.

Congrats SALLY on your win and NEW laff point. Glad to help.

If nothing else it was a fun and interesting night.

Thanks to all those valient toons that stood by our sides.

S

Steveo

I was going to try to make it for at least the first run but as usual Wife wanted to go out to dinner and next thing I knew instead of us it was a group of people. I knew then, there would be no TT for me. Sorry to hear there were not many people there. Since I dont think I am going to do a CEO thursday does anyone want to try for some unites or SOS cards? :danceb:

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

I am up for some SOS or Unites. I am trying to MAX VP and CFO by mid AUG. So I got my work cut out for me.

S

SSniffleslam

Thank you guys!!! Sally Sniffleslam (the first) now has 114 laff thanks to last nights' insanity!

Sally Sniffleslam (the second) would be happy to go on some runs to get her suits up to par. (She's a bean counter 5 and a Cold Caller 2...)

You may ask why there are two Sally Sniffleslams - long story short - the first one is my daughter's and she wanted a twinkie so I made the second on my account. We look the same (maroon cats) but the little turkey is showing off her lure outfit which I can't buy yet!

T

toontownhappy

Congrats SALLY on your win and NEW laff point. Glad to help.

If nothing else it was a fun and interesting night.

Thanks to all those valient toons that stood by our sides.
Last night's crazy CFO was possibly the most fun thing I've done on TT. My first 4-toon boss fight! Woot! :thumbsup:
Congrats to Sally!

S

Steveo

Last night's crazy CFO was possibly the most fun thing I've done on TT. My first 4-toon boss fight! Woot! :thumbsup:
Congrats to Sally!
I love to do 2 toon and 4 toon battles. Gives you more of a challenge. I dont mind going in with 8 toons to do VP run but I would rather go in with low suit toons rather than get on a elevator full of HW's. Congrats on your new laugh sally. I will get me one in a few days and then another in about 2 weeks with gardening if I dont forget to plant everynight.

S

SSniffleslam

She was at 111, but with fishing (60/70 now!), gardening (on 6 bean flowers), and that CFO run she's at 114!! :thumbsup:

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

I got a long way to go before I hit the 110 mark but I am an my way there. 60 more VP's and I will max. I have been planting and fishing my COG off. But someday my dream will come. lol

You guys rock!