• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Parry] No shield, no bushido.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
with shield and without bushido is 35% at 120 parry.
I thought about this solution sometimes, but you cant evade anymore. I'm sure I can avoid LS with high HCI and manually do armor ignore...

bushido + shield is a dangerous combo. I tried it and reverted back immediately because high level bosses will crush you too fast :D

Hildebrand

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That calculator shouldn't penalize you if you have 20 bushido from human JoaT. Or should it?

Z

ZippyDoDa

is it worth training parrying to 120 anymore? or would it be better to go with another skill in its place? right now i'm at 88 parry and having a heck of a time getting it to raise at all.

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
is it worth training parrying to 120 anymore? or would it be better to go with another skill in its place? right now i'm at 88 parry and having a heck of a time getting it to raise at all.
How are you training parry, and what type of char is it (human,elf, garg) and do you have bushido? Parry is actually a easy skill to raise once you know what to use and train against.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It really depends on what you're doing. In PvM I don't know that parry is really a necessity. Stacked DCI and HLA should be sufficient.

In PvP 80% of my templates have some parry in them. Too many damn disarm archers out there.

Z

ZippyDoDa

he is a fencer with bush and chiv. human. and only goin to be using him for pvm. not pvp. so looks like i can just drop parry and go with another skill. right now he has anatomy healing fencing tactics bush and chiv with parry which is going to be dropped any ideals on another good skill to pick up?

Z

ZippyDoDa

should've ask this in the last posting. the vampire form what advanages does it help a dexxer as myself. never did really understand that one too much with a dexxer. any help on this would be greatly appericated. thank you.

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
should've ask this in the last posting. the vampire form what advanages does it help a dexxer as myself. never did really understand that one too much with a dexxer. any help on this would be greatly appericated. thank you.
Basically it leeches life to you as you do damage. With the right weapon, you'll find yourself running into the middle of large mobs to do whirlwind attack and regaining full health. There are quite a few threads discussing in detail templates, weapons, tactic, and which form is best (wraith vs vampire).

R

ReaperNI

Yes def sampire or whammy is the way to 100% for pvm cant be beat. i currently stoned of my parry for resist and it help resisting alot of spells. even though vampire resist poison there is still a delay in when you buddies can throw a heal on you if you rock resist you almost never get hit with it. TYR