• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

No one wants to come to pacific..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
from my guild so I'm looking for a guild to join here.

Preferably a smaller guild that is willing to fight Chad and Paith without running away. Also preferably a guild that fields more mages than archers.

If anyone is recruiting shoot me a PM.

chad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Preferably a smaller guild that is willing to fight Chad and Paith without running away. Also preferably a guild that fields more mages than archers.

pffffffffffft

Good luck finding a guild with those requirements.

G

Gellor

Also preferably a guild that fields more mages than archers.
This is gonna hurt you as way too many guild play archer gimps or dexer gimps. Very odd when a group of 7 come in and only one is a mage.:lol:

Nothing like a single efield holding back a rush of dexer:gee::mf_prop:

chad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Secondly, I would join a zerg if I were you. I don't think you can hack it low numbers.

R

Rand Al

This is gonna hurt you as way too many guild play archer gimps or dexer gimps. Very odd when a group of 7 come in and only one is a mage.:lol:

talking about fme ehh

R

Rumpelstiltskin

talking about fme ehh
How long has your guild been avoiding an organized 3v3 or 5v5 mages with mine? Since we got here? Wow, that's a long time man!
i think i accepted your stupid 5 vs 5, under the condition that each person would need to fight 1 vs 1 against another member correct?

5 fights 5 1 on 1's then a 5 on 5

chad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i think i accepted your stupid 5 vs 5, under the condition that each person would need to fight 1 vs 1 against another member correct?

Didn't Sweet Teen and I do that with you and Set it off?

Results...*drum roll please*

You lose to me

Set it off loses to sweet teen

No competition.

R

Rand Al

Last time we tried a 2 on 2 what happened chad o yea it became a 6 on 2. 6 of you vs 2 of us and before that it was a 5 on 2 and before that it was a 5 on 2 so why would we want to do any vs any with your duel ganking guild.

chad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Last time we tried a 2 on 2 what happened chad o yea it became a 6 on 2. 6 of you vs 2 of us and before that it was a 5 on 2 and before that it was a 5 on 2 so why would we want to do any vs any with your duel ganking guild.
We have never ganked a duel. However, GOO! spectators have been ganked.

G

Gellor

This is gonna hurt you as way too many guild play archer gimps or dexer gimps.
talking about fme ehh
While I forgot an 's' in my original post, I am not talking about any one guild in particular. As a matter of fact, I can't think of a single guild that USUALLY fields more mages than archers, dexers, tamers, etc.

I think yesterday was the first time I've shown up to a PvP situation on a tamer and even then it was a little late. First time in probably a year that I've used my namesake Gellor so he was under equipped and really a PvMer:mf_prop:

S

SUPRsalad

Fun fights tho. We then got bummed out dying to Chad's machine-gun conflag pots with 50ep and gm alchey template in deceit. I think our enemies can start looking forward to more 'stinky-fishes' running about, saying:

Hi! Im Mr.Stinky Fish! Will you play with my dragon?
*animal forms;catches you*
*swings a bola*

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

People here don't use tele rings/scrolls?

R

Rumpelstiltskin

You lose to me

No competition.

i see that as a cop out, its ok chad u get your 5 on 5 when your 5 mages wanna duel my 5 mages... I understand if your scared your guild has no depth

E

Eyes of Origin

Fun fights tho. We then got bummed out dying to Chad's machine-gun conflag pots with 50ep and gm alchey template in deceit. I think our enemies can start looking forward to more 'stinky-fishes' running about, saying:

*animal forms;catches you*
*swings a bola*
machine gun pots are by far the most annoying way to die right now =/
I would rather have Mr Stinky Fish chasing me down with a bola and a dragon =/ and I have a *feeling* there will be more temps like his.

chad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Idk how one can "machine gun" conflag pots, let alone explode pots. You can throw 2 conflags every 30 seconds. You can throw 1 explode pot on the run every 3 seconds and hit 60-75% of the time. You can chain throw explodes without timing, but you'll never hit anyone with any intelligence.

R

Rand Al

We have never ganked a duel. However, GOO! spectators have been ganked.
I do not believe you were involved if you were then your a liar if you were not there then you just do not know ignorance is bliss ehh. The most recent one was at the farms ask cloud what they did to ky and mixtape we will see if he will tell you how your guild duels i don't think he is a liar but i know tj and reason will lie. they wait for them to get off mount then gank them. Guess the term goes cant beat em gank em.

G

Gellor

Before this post gets too far out of hand, here is a friendly reminder. We don't need any cheat accusations nor any descriptions on cheats/bugs/hacks/etc.

Next one of these that pops in this post will get an infraction and not a warning.

R

Rumpelstiltskin

Idk how one can "machine gun" conflag pots, let alone explode pots. You can throw 2 conflags every 30 seconds. You can throw 1 explode pot on the run every 3 seconds and hit 60-75% of the time. You can chain throw explodes without timing, but you'll never hit anyone with any intelligence.

i dont think u know what your talking about

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i dont blame them thsi shard is full of the biggest egos on the game, when u fight one guild they call there buddys form another guild an before u know it u are fighting everyone on the shard. between the speed of people an the temps i have to say this shard is the hardest shard to pvp on. its all about who uno on pac an what u can do for them in game or irl noone on here plays for the funn of it they play for popularity.i have to say the only people an its a fact so dont try to argue it is chads an clouds group they kill everyone that is not tagged.

S

SUPRsalad

haha, bud you've been away too long my friend..

that fight happened already.. it was documented, and posted...
and the winner was:
*drum roll*
ky.

good nite.

chad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm curious why Kyrite is remembered for winning one set of duels? He lost the previous set for 25 mil. Not to mention, that's the first set of duels he has ever won against me. However, when you're the best, it's hard to expect your underlings to like/admit your dominance.

R

Rumpelstiltskin

I'm curious why Kyrite is remembered for winning one set of duels? He lost the previous set for 25 mil. Not to mention, that's the first set of duels he has ever won against me. However, when you're the best, it's hard to expect your underlings to like/admit your dominance.
hush get better then come back, i would of won the last set but you ran off screen,

:D

on a side note your great at casting oath and throwing pots at people.. you should stick to that,

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

You lose to me

No competition.
ill fight him again, hes 1 for 3 now buddy

thats the first time he's beaten me out of three fights good try though.

lol chad you play a tactics mage and a alchy mage.. and a cu sidhe dismount tamer as your main chars.. and you talk ****... lol...

R

Rand Al

Well the fact is that the one that ky won was documented and allot of people saw it i do not remember seeing or hearing much about the one you won against ky that may be why.

G

Gellor

Okay, major clipage happened. Enough of the "enhanced" client pictures, hack accusations, etc. Some people aren't gonna be happy.:grrr:

R

Randy(Mals)

Lol at goo crying so much my pictures get deleted.

There is not a single thing wrong with this picture stop deleting it.

R

Randy(Mals)

You lost. You had 120 apples on you and you lost to a necro. You cried Wraith when you were a wraith yourself. Now you already lost on the west coast, easily I might add. When you fight me on Atlantic, I will be happy to kill you again on pacific. But let's be honest Goo is afriad to fight on the east. Kyrite is the only one who will and he lost to daphne rofl!

chad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ill fight him again, hes 1 for 3 now buddy

thats the first time he's beaten me out of three fights good try though.

lol chad you play a tactics mage and a alchy mage.. and a cu sidhe dismount tamer as your main chars.. and you talk ****... lol...
So I play a variety of templates is what you're saying? I have a different template on just about every single shard. I believe I only have two repeat templates, which would be necro on baja and origin. Unlike you, I'm not some static player limited to one template. I can play anything and succeed. It must get boring playing the same template every day and still sucking on it.

chad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well the fact is that the one that ky won was documented and allot of people saw it i do not remember seeing or hearing much about the one you won against ky that may be why.
It's because when a mediocre player such as Kyrite loses to a stalwart player such as myself, nobody cares. It's to be expected. However, when someone with such prestige as myself loses, it ends up being a big deal. People love an underdog.

G

Gellor

Lol at goo crying so much my pictures get deleted.

There is not a single thing wrong with this picture stop deleting it.
Mutau nailed it. As mods, we are not allowed to modify your posts. Thus, if a few things in the post violate RoC, we have to delete the whole post... and usually the 6-7 posts that all quote it.:party:

And you are right... THAT picture doesn't have something wrong with it.... however the original post did. Post a picture with some funny business, and the post with the picture in it WILL be deleted no matter what you desire.:sad2::sad2:

-Gellor

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Please don't act like cal man. One of them is enough! Even if i think Cal's funny when he does it, it gets annoying.

Two people acting the same...would be to much.

On a side note, Chad's a beast on east coast. One can only imagine what he can do when ping is in his favor.

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You lost. You had 120 apples on you and you lost to a necro. You cried Wraith when you were a wraith yourself. Now you already lost on the west coast, easily I might add. When you fight me on Atlantic, I will be happy to kill you again on pacific. But let's be honest Goo is afriad to fight on the east. Kyrite is the only one who will and he lost to daphne rofl!
ok, i have a char on chessy, fight me on chessy then?

your only 1 for 3 on pacific don't get such a big head

chad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

This is Fostinator.

I will fight you on pacific best of three and then chessy best of three.

If you win 1/3 on either shard id be surprised because you suck.

Accept ?

R

Randy(Mals)

No character on chessy... Stop being so afriad to come to Atlantic. What is this 1 for 3 stuff? You have never ever killed me one v one. You tell every single player that you have killed them 1 v 1 when you are died. I ping double and I am way better of a player then you are. You are like 13 years old go outside and get a life.

R

Rumpelstiltskin

No character on chessy... Stop being so afriad to come to Atlantic. What is this 1 for 3 stuff? You have never ever killed me one v one. You tell every single player that you have killed them 1 v 1 when you are died. I ping double and I am way better of a player then you are. You are like 13 years old go outside and get a life.

lol randy please stfu, you dont even duel man u necro duel you dumb ass....

when you can pure then u can talk until then please go strangle yourself or something

M

MasterP

It's because when a mediocre player such as Kyrite loses to a stalwart player such as myself, nobody cares. It's to be expected. However, when someone with such prestige as myself loses, it ends up being a big deal. People love an underdog.
Is chad the guy who got picked on in school?? Now he had no friends to hang out with. He learned to be the biggest trash talking guy over a game. When you have all day and night to sit at mommy's house to learn how to play a video game better then anyone else. It don't make you special. Makes you a LOSER!! Till you can play fair and prove it. Please stop acting like your so great.

G

Gellor

This post appears to have run its course. Even after a few direct and indirect bumps to help it seems to be stuck in the same rut.

Status
Not open for further replies.