• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Armor ***NO Negative Legendary Armor****

Drizzt

Journeyman
Campaign Supporter
Sweet no negative piece of armor, on Atl...
Auction style, ending at midnight on Friday, January 1st EST...10 minute rule
Accept payment on Atlantic
Plate gloves - Reserve 150 mil

NO neg Legend.jpg

***will try to post results as bidding continues***

Last edited:

Drizzt

Journeyman
Campaign Supporter
someone ICQed me, asking whether these could "really" be POFed... great question! So grabbed some fortification, and yes they can....here is a new screenshot after one application, but would be happy to show you at luna before and after I apply... no neg legend with POF.jpg

Dantes

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
I have quite a few true clean pieces, a few worth well more than 150m, others worth less. I don't think you'll get what you're asking for this piece. Someone might give you 30-40m just for the fact it's clean. Good luck regardless though - not trying to derail your thread, just providing some insight.

Drizzt

Journeyman
Campaign Supporter
I have been watching other threads on what non-neg legendaries sell for and even compare it to the mage style armor with the negative "brittle" legendaries that continues to go on at the auction-safes on Atl. Many sell for much higher then my reserve, but encourage anyone to throw a lower offer out there if they think it's too high.

genchattroll101

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
If you get more than 10M for this piece the market has truly gone to sh*t.. This would be worth 5M if it was brittle and since it isn't it is 5.1M lol.