• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

No more!!

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok I've been a patient lil Mod but these innuendos and "secretive" using of various guild abbreviations in certain words is going to stop. This is a Forum for the community. I let a lot go in the way of PvP trash talk. However all the recent actions do is cause a perfectly good thread about PvP action into a place for trolls and getting them locked. Keep that sort of stuff on the fields, alright.

I'll remind everyone one last time which rules of the RoC rules are most commonly violated here.

A. Show respect at all times.

C. Personal attacks are prohibited.This specifically means any text/post that is blatantly attacking another person on or off the forum, especially in a personal way.

D. Trolling is prohibited.Trolling is whenever someone is clearly, deliberately posting in a manner for the purpose of angering and/or insulting the other participants of the board. Trolling DOES NOT encourage further discussion in the long run, it only encourages personal attacks (if left unchecked).

Please don't make me have to do my job.

Oriana, Your Baja Moderator

VERAL

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You know normally I would throw a knock out there on ya but I will this time. They did not identify the person or guild actually by abrrv. Now what they did do was narrow it down to a faction. From a rational point of view that means there about thirty they could choose from. Now at what point did they not show respect.

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You know normally I would throw a knock out there on ya but I will this time. They did not identify the person or guild actually by abrrv. Now what they did do was narrow it down to a faction. From a rational point of view that means there about thirty they could choose from. Now at what point did they not show respect.
Now normally I'd give you and infraction for questioning a mod, but i'm in a decent mod and will instead explain what I did in my first post.

If you read my OP:

I'll remind everyone one last time which rules of the RoC rules are most commonly violated here.
What I should have said was on this forum in general.

So, yes I realize it's a faction and not a guild. That was indeed my mistake. But the fact remains, the usages of the faction abbreviation were causing trolling and unnecessary bickering.

Oriana

C

Crow

So do these infraction points count toward turn ins?

Or is it just for seeing how many you can get without actually getting banned?

{>

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL thats cute,....turn-ins....*chuckles* But no sorry they don't help your turn-ins.

Infractions add up towards banning. I'll generally just give warnings, which don't go towards banning, unless I'm certain an infraction is warranted.

Oriana

C

Crow

Hehe, I know...just poking fun....a certain admin or mod...(not sure, don't care) isn't quite as fun as you.

:)

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh I love you guys, ya'll know that. But it was a valid question I've seen a few times as to how the infractions work, so I'm poking whoever has that ability to show that get it done.

*cracks whips*

Ori