• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

No Mana Armor Ignore?

W

WarMage

I always see pslio and all of tb cast food on their dexters than shoot 11 armor ignores.How is that possible!!!!:confused:

M

Mike Patton

i absolutely never have casted create food on my archers, you have seen OTHER people doing this, just because you see a tb doing it does not mean it is me you jackass, and for the record it has nothing to do with mana. if you want to know why we can do more specials than your archers look at our suits, all max lmc and plenty of mr and ALL MEDABLE.... most of your archers have anywhere from 15-25 lmc, very little mr, many of them, including your gm, use non medable armor also, on top of the low mana mods. not to mention many of these are elves who regen slower and use more mana for specials.... its simple, we do more specs cause we are HUMANS WITH MEDABLE ARMOR AND MAXED MANA MODS.... learn simple game mechanics please...... but what can i iexpect from a guild where the gm is an archer with less than 120 archery, like 17lmc, maybe 3 mr and bane legs / jack collar? not setting the bar too high is she?

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i absolutely never have casted create food on my archers, you have seen OTHER people doing this, just because you see a tb doing it does not mean it is me you jackass, and for the record it has nothing to do with mana. if you want to know why we can do more specials than your archers look at our suits, all max lmc and plenty of mr and ALL MEDABLE.... most of your archers have anywhere from 15-25 lmc, very little mr, many of them, including your gm, use non medable armor also, on top of the low mana mods. not to mention many of these are elves who regen slower and use more mana for specials.... its simple, we do more specs cause we are HUMANS WITH MEDABLE ARMOR AND MAXED MANA MODS.... learn simple game mechanics please...... but what can i iexpect from a guild where the gm is an archer with less than 120 archery, like 17lmc, maybe 3 mr and bane legs / jack collar? not setting the bar too high is she?

/Thread.

Cadderly

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nah I find you guilty by assosiation! :rant2:

Repent!!!Foul exploiters! You know to much... to much indeed...

Yah I've never played a archer before btw, will you help me become awesome like your archers.

Cadderly

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are you agreeing with this nonsense?

Archer suits are the easiest to make out of any suit. He's trying to deny that he isn't using the bug that allows you to bypass the double mana penalty when you do back to back specials.

This kid is beyond ridiculous, useing this bug a naked person with full mana can do 5 to 6 AI's, half ass suit you could probably do 20 plus in a row.

Pathetic.....

M

Mike Patton

cadderly you are an absolute moron. i dont know what else to say.

K

kalzaketh

mike, I'm glad you cleared the air on the mana regen articles, my own scribe wears little to no armour, but packs awallop on mana regen thanks to haven quests, for the unknowing the focus quest in itself is arespectable bracelet when coupled with apendant of the magi, the brace is blessed thanks to new haven quest :D

M

Mike Patton

IM not "resorting to name calling" , the only way to explain my simple response is to quote someone here... if i speak at one constant volume, at one constant pitch, at one constant rhythm right into your ear, you still wont hear. oh, and "FEABLE" intellect? LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL.

M

Mike Patton

i can throw rational, logical explanations out there for almost everything you people accuse me of, but you just wont listen. and yes i said almost :)

Cadderly

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
IM not "resorting to name calling" , the only way to explain my simple response is to quote someone here... if i speak at one constant volume, at one constant pitch, at one constant rhythm right into your ear, you still wont hear. oh, and "FEABLE" intellect? LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL.

Nobody listens to you because your full of ****.

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are you agreeing with this nonsense?

Archer suits are the easiest to make out of any suit. He's trying to deny that he isn't using the bug that allows you to bypass the double mana penalty when you do back to back specials.

This kid is beyond ridiculous, useing this bug a naked person with full mana can do 5 to 6 AI's, half ass suit you could probably do 20 plus in a row.

Pathetic.....
The "Create Food" bug does not cancel mana out of the armor ignores. It switches weapons faster. I've heard about the 125/125/125 stat bug but you didn't mention that in the first post. I have 135 mana on my Archer's suit and I don't use any type of bugs. I can do about 8-9 armor ignores w/o the mana leech hitting... Usually an archer will get off 2-3 armor ignores on average and then chase or be chased while regenerating mana from suit and major mana leech from moving shots. Many variables play apart in this..

M

Mike Patton

HOLY S%@$ AN INTELLIGENT POST FROM SOMEBODY WHO IS NOT IN TB!!!! WOW!

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
HOLY S%@$ AN INTELLIGENT POST FROM SOMEBODY WHO IS NOT IN TB!!!! WOW!
I don't know if that was directed towards me or not but I'm in your guild you bastid! I'm on a crap labtop that's why I haven't played for a while. Getting that fixed up :D

Cadderly

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The "Create Food" bug does not cancel mana out of the armor ignores. It switches weapons faster. I've heard about the 125/125/125 stat bug but you didn't mention that in the first post. I have 135 mana on my Archer's suit and I don't use any type of bugs. I can do about 8-9 armor ignores w/o the mana leech hitting... Usually an archer will get off 2-3 armor ignores on average and then chase or be chased while regenerating mana from suit and major mana leech from moving shots. Many variables play apart in this..

It took me all of thirty seconds to google this bug and find out exactly how the create food bug works and affects mana as i mentioned above. Not to mention this bug has been around for years.

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It took me all of thirty seconds to google this bug and find out exactly how the create food bug works and affects mana as i mentioned above. Not to mention this bug has been around for years.
Could you please PM me the link if you don't mind? I really don't trust a lot of sites because people believe or think a variety of things towards a subject. I've heard from people who use the bug that it doesn't affect mana and I've attempted to test it. I really didn't notice anything with mana but the affects of swing speed were obvious.

Speaking the Truth

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Create food is nothing more than switching weapons faster. The reason you would not use double the mana if you did this is because create food RESETS your swing, thus making you not land 2 specials in under 3 seconds which resulsts in the mana not being doubled. Pay attention and you'll notice that people don't create food a comp bow back to a comp bow because you'd never kill anyone that way since you'd just be reseting your swing timer over and over. There's no bug, it's just switching weps faster.

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Create food is nothing more than switching weapons faster. The reason you would not use double the mana if you did this is because create food RESETS your swing, thus making you not land 2 specials in under 3 seconds which resulsts in the mana not being doubled. Pay attention and you'll notice that people don't create food a comp bow back to a comp bow because you'd never kill anyone that way since you'd just be reseting your swing timer over and over. There's no bug, it's just switching weps faster.
/Thread. :thumbup: