• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

No Majestic Oaks Auction 6-4-08

TandaBSK

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Majestic Oaks team regrets the short notice, there will be NO auction Wednesday June 4th. Look for part of the crew to be helping on June 5th! When the auction will be hosted as planned. 8 p.m. cst 9 p.m. EST come see DJ and crew!

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And I felt bad rushing to get emily to bed to show up! I got there, and nothing lol. Maybe tomorrow :p

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well i went both days and nobody was there. what's going on :(

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well i went both days and nobody was there. what's going on :(
We had stealthers positioned around the house and by WBB and when we saw you coming/recall we all invised. Got you good!

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
awe darn i knew there was some sort of conspiracy against real britannian fashion!

P

Pratt

Sorry All ,

Apologies to our patrons and freinds that we were unable to hold auctions both evenings this week. It was a bad week for all staff and there were too many conflicts for us to pull it together . We will be going strong again next wednesday 6-11 with extra great items and prizes to enhance the fun and excitement .
thanks
Pratt