• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

No guilds on this server?

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kaylun

Well Iposted earlier looking for an active guild had 20 looks at it but no takers. So i guess Baja is a dead server. Anyone know witch servers are still active so I can transfer there?

Cadsuane Sedai

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You weren't exactly clear on what you were looking for...

and sorry if this sounds rude but...

Just because someone doesn't take what you throw out doesn't make them dead....

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What a shocking lack of manners.

"ok please see my first post"?

You've been back and around a few times already, Kaylun. If you had any desire to be a part of the community, that would show. And to call Baja a dead shard because YOU can't find yourself a guild?

Get a life, moron.

K

kaylun

God bless you ken your right my manners are terrible please forgive me

Ceno of MT

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I cannot answer for other guilds but we have many, many great guilds.
Your post mentions for "active" guilds, well....What kind of "activities" are you looking for?
PvM?
PvP?
PvM/PvP?
RP?

Our shard offers all forms and depending on what you are looking for should really be the deciding factor of picking a guild.
You can find a list of Baja's top ten guilds: Here

We actually have one of the most active shards on UO. And I mean active as in we have a lot of EM run events as well as player run events PLUS we have a full staff of Stratics Reporters (myself included) so when looking at the main page you "usually" can find that Baja's news events are all in red (which means they are a few days old)

And don't mind Ken, he's one of our most known PK's and is actually a really good guy who has no problems helping people out.

K

kaylun

Is ken by chance an archer? because I went on record saying it takes not talent at all to be good at pvp with an archer template.

B

Bucko the Kid

Well Iposted earlier looking for an active guild had 20 looks at it but no takers. So i guess Baja is a dead server. Anyone know witch servers are still active so I can transfer there?
Greetings M'Lady,

I know that Great Lakes is still very active and that may be a more suitable shard for you. If you like I have a transfer token that I can sell to you.

Best of luck to you.

Respectfully,

Bucko the Kid

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is ken by chance an archer? because I went on record saying it takes not talent at all to be good at pvp with an archer template.
kekeke

And yet you claim you were in Cartel.

That's my problem with you. Stop being an imposter.

K

kaylun

Ken I am sorry you have a problem with me I must have wtf powned you when I was active 2 or 3 years ago . Sorry I dont remember you bud I am an older man in my 40s. I just enjoyed the entertainment of pvp sorry if I cant remeber you. I was also in mis I think But that was long ago. I beta tested 5 or 6 mmorpgs uo was just one I enjoyed I have played as far as I know every major mmorpg that has been since uo. I dont remeber guilds that well because I have been in at least 50 or 60 of them. I am a disabled vet and I have lots of time to play these online games. I jump around on which ones I am playing all the time. I had an account on great lakes That I started the first few months of uo's launch. I later sold it on ebay for a very nice price. I then started an account on aol legends the day it started and in a month or so owned 4 castles. I fully gmd that account before power scrolls showed up and sold that account for around a thousand dollars. I did loan this account out to a young man named Bradely because he was getting into trouble in his life he was a juvenile delinquent. I figured uo would distract him and keep him home and out of trouble.But after he turned a few characters red I didnt want him to and he deleted my favorite character on another account I took my account back and now I dont let people use my accounts. If I get tired of them I sell them . I have sold about 20 accounts over the years. One of the things I enjoy the most is developing characters. So please get over yourself. I never could understand why somone who is a forum sitting junkey has the audacity to tell somone else to get a life lol its funny.

K

Kiljaedon

We do not really want to know your life history please. If you wish to turn this into another troll thread Kaylun then please move on to another server. Leave your arrogance at the door and bring your modesty and I am sure Baja will warm up to you. If you wish to stir the pot maybe you should take up Bucko's offer of a x-fer token.

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hehe Wow, must've touched a nerve there.

I'm a forum sitting junkie! That's the nicest compliment I've ever gotten!

You're awful sweet, [fake] Kaylun.

K

kaylun

A little proof I am kaylun ken. My email is [email protected]. I have had this email since aol started up. How many aol users do you know ,if you know any, have their first choice email name? This email is at least 16 years old. Sooo I am done arguing with you. My very first character was kaylun on great lakes and that is the character Bradely deleted. Have a nice day and for the little troll that didnt want my life story , I didnt force you to read my post.

G

Give'R The Onion

A little proof I am kaylun ken. My email is [email protected]. I have had this email since aol started up. How many aol users do you know ,if you know any, have their first choice email name? This email is at least 16 years old. Sooo I am done arguing with you. My very first character was kaylun on great lakes and that is the character Bradely deleted. Have a nice day and for the little troll that didnt want my life story , I didnt force you to read my post.
Fortunately, this game allows people the freedom to create characters with nearly any name. Provided it meets the ROC of character creation. Having said that, you certainly may be named Kaylun but without question, you are not the Kaylun that we all have known for a very long time. The Kaylun most people here know would never ask the template of Superken, or any other member for that matter.

Additionally, it is unfortunate that you are having a difficult time finding a guild to meet your playing needs. There are many great guilds out there to chose from. Much like your freedom to create characters, you are also granted the opportunity to create guilds whenever you like.

Good Day,
Onion of Cartel

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Kaylun, no offense, but I don't care which Kaylun you are.

My only concern is that you've gone around claiming that you were in Cartel. That's my only beef with you.

And you aren't arguing with me; this isn't an argument.

K

kaylun

AHH I understand now there was another kaylun you are talking about. I say Ken had me very confused as to his animosity calling me an imposter. Well I am sorry that I did not catch on to this sooner. As I clearly stated my memory is very shaky on which guilds I have been in on this server since this was the last server I have played on and most of my time here has been seperated by long periods of inactivity. I plan on changing this now and want to keep an active uo participation. This is the kaylun that hunted with Gods Wrath , Venomous Destruction, and Legion of Death. I apolagise Ken for the misunderstanding. And now I will stop bothering you all with my posting. Have a nice day.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
AHH I understand now there was another kaylun you are talking about. I say Ken had me very confused as to his animosity calling me an imposter. Well I am sorry that I did not catch on to this sooner. As I clearly stated my memory is very shaky on which guilds I have been in on this server since this was the last server I have played on and most of my time here has been seperated by long periods of inactivity. I plan on changing this now and want to keep an active uo participation. This is the kaylun that hunted with Gods Wrath , Venomous Destruction, and Legion of Death. I apolagise Ken for the misunderstanding. And now I will stop bothering you all with my posting. Have a nice day.
Venemous Destruction was old school Great Lakes, so was God's Wrath. I think you have your shards mixed up.

In my experience Baja is dead most of the time. But when you do find people to fight (2 out of the 15 times I've scouted) it's never like a 2 v 3-5, you are always fighting 12 people.

K

kaylun

I was reffering to Great Lakes Link sorry if it was confusing think I talked about that in the long winded earlier post in this subject. How is Great Lakes? Is it worth a move from Baja? Is there any room for throwing up a tower? Baja doesnt seem that friendly to me at least was looking for a guild and no offers. Playing with yourself has a time and place but its not on uo.

K

kaylun

I want to get involved in guild pvm and casual pvp. I have a nice tamer I want to play, I also have a couple great mages , I am building a new pvp character (not quite ready yet)

Y

Yalp

I was reffering to Great Lakes Link sorry if it was confusing think I talked about that in the long winded earlier post in this subject. How is Great Lakes? Is it worth a move from Baja? Is there any room for throwing up a tower? Baja doesnt seem that friendly to me at least was looking for a guild and no offers. Playing with yourself has a time and place but its not on uo.
For info on Great Lakes action, you'd be better served to ask in the Great Lakes Forum. For info on pvp you're best served taking advice from those that play here (ie Superken and Onion), not those that come from other shards to post about us (Lynk).

L

Limic

The Cartel Kaylun was something like $Kaylun$. this guy was registered in '04, so he may be different. Other than the $Kaylun$, there was never any other Kaylun in Cartel.

T

TaslinHoffstah

I think apart from just asking people on the board whether or not they will pick you up as a member, it would be easier just to go about and meet people in the game, Luna is a good place to start at if you haven't been on UO for a while.

On a sidenote, what all happened to the other Kaylun? LoL

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You registered on Stratics to reply to this?

You're an odd duck, Taslin.

T

TaslinHoffstah

Nau SK. My account on the forums got swiped the last round when the forums went down. Took me months to get the account activated for some odd reason. But Sara and the Moderators finally fixed it back up for me. Lost all my trash talking posts though!

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For info on pvp you're best served taking advice from those that play here (ie Superken and Onion), not those that come from other shards to post about us (Lynk).
Actually I do play on Baja. And my post was from my own personal experience. The only time I ever see anyone on this shard is when there are 10+ Cartel or 10+ PvM.

And to this point I've only seen people 4 times out of the 30 times I have scouted.

K

Kiljaedon

If you want to see alot of pvpers in Felluca then pop a harrower. They will come around within minutes.

C

Cyna-Star (PAK)

Kaylun, I am sure you can find a guild that meets your needs on baja. I am currently the guild leader of GBU....the last name on the top 10 list. The guilds on the top ten list all vary in purpose and play styles, and all are good candidates for anyone looking for a great guild. Great, being subjective to what your looking for....the list contains the full spectrum from PVP, PVM to role play. There are also a lot of guilds that are parts of alliances, due to their smaller size/nature. That said, If your looking for some really good PVP, go pop a spawn in fel, within a very short time, some of the best will show up (I know, they have all happily handed me mine repeatedly), if your looking for active guilds that do both PVM and PVP, I would suggest either of the top 2 guilds, or any of their allied guilds. As for dead, Ive played this game since the beginning and have chars on every shard, but Baja is home. It is the people, the guilds and the nature of the shard that have kept me here, and with a little activity you will find this to be the case..jump on the shard, talk to people anywhere you play (they are running all over and most stop in Luna for at least a short amount of time).

Hey Ken,whats your template? All I see when your name pops up is a gray screen...and it says you can't do that while dead.... ;)

Cyna-Star
GBU

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not sure how I missed this thread. My mind must be slipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.