• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

No group leader

• Thread starter sillyfizzletoon
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

sillyfizzletoon

So the other day I was in the River and one of my friends invited me into her boarding group. Of course I acceptted and then noticed that there was no group leader. I asked her who was the group leader and she said that she did not know that the leader had left the group. Will we both logged off and then back on got back into the River and it says that we are still in a group and can not board any mint elevators. I reported it to TT and this was what they sent back to me.

Dear Toontown Guest,
Thank you for your bug report. We are currently looking into your problem. All players will receive this fix in an upcoming patch that will be automatically downloaded and installed when released. We appreciate your help and patience in resolving this problem and hope you will enjoy your time spent in Toontown.
Thank You,
Hisham
Disney's Toontown Online Member Services

Has this happened to any one else????? If so how was if fixed.

L

Little Sadie

I have a dear friend who had the boarding bug. I went in the cfo with him yesterday and he asked if I wanted to see what he was talking about. Sure, I said! Little did I realize that I would now be sick with the same bug! LOL! He felt really bad!
I couldn't join any boarding groups in the CFO so Boop was nice enough to let us board with her and her gang. After that CFO I rebooted and had no problems boarding in the bullion so thought it was all good. Not so. I went to cfo again and wasn't allowed to board. I rebooted again and it took care of the problem completely. They really need to fix this. I was in front of the bullion today and heard numerous complaints of not being able to board.

S

soupandquackers

Correct me if i heard wrong, but i heard something about the leader leaving the group and not disbanding it gets the other people stuck. I dont know much about boarding groups because i dont use them much but if im wrong speak up.

A

alisagrace86

i've had this happen a few times in VP what me and my friend had to do was actually log out of toontown and re enter. kinda strange but it never said we had a leader :confused: