• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Imbuing] No durability jewelry

Kazute

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I recently imbued some jewelry that had properties on it and no durability and it ended up with 255 durability. I was under the impression that these old no durability jewelry (with properties) would not have durability when imbued. Am I mistaken? Was this how it always was? Is the only way to keep the jewels without durability by leaving it as it is?

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is correct. If you imbue jewels that had no durability it will add durability as soon as you imbue them.

Want to keep them without durability then you can't imbue them.

With the recent update ALL jewels come with durability now. They cannot be powered either which I hope they allow in a future update.