• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

No comment on the LCL house that fell?

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
And the 2 small plots that were placed? This forum has gotten so slow that Luna IDOCs aren't even mentioned. BTW congrats to whomever placed. It was strange to see ICE though, standing in the house adjacent, apparently doing absolutely nothing for over 8 hrs....oh well.

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The shard is so dead that a Luna house isn't that special. There are places you can place keeps and possibly castles if you look hard enough.

Tek

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Keeps Sure, Castles I doubt. I missed the luna house drop it was still up when i checked last evening and had dropped before i checked it this morning so I dont know when it fell. I think Scrag has one left to go.

S

SLACK

And the 2 small plots that were placed? This forum has gotten so slow that Luna IDOCs aren't even mentioned. BTW congrats to whomever placed. It was strange to see ICE though, standing in the house adjacent, apparently doing absolutely nothing for over 8 hrs....oh well.
Wow, placed two small ones just to put them up immediately for sell. Nice.
Wish Scrag was still around.

Painted Elves

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I missed another chance to place....but what would i do wtih a house in Luna....

LA keeps getting smaller and smaller..... :(