• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] NO ANITQUE OR BRITTLE BRACELET!!

TB Cookie [W]

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Worth a try, lets see what happens.
Would the vendor be ok to offer me a buyout price in private please ?

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What drops the new maps just new pets? or Eodan? Or anything now

diane

Visitor
got two frost dragons today from the tmaps, fel diabolical and tram are the only ones that have a chance for the frost dragons. And I am not putting on auction just yet, but i will soon enough.

TB Cookie [W]

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And I am not putting on auction just yet, but i will soon enough.
Oops, I do apologise.

I wondered why it said discussion and not auction, I've not really been on Stratics for 15 years, I'm a bit slow. :)

It's fantastic.

If you do want to sell, please pm me.

diane

Visitor
This is the first time that I have really used the forums, my husband usually does. His name on here is either stalker or stalker512 stalk512, i really cant remember atm. He has done a few auctions on here. He will probably be the one to set up the auction when it starts.

jrok512

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thinking about setting up the auction this weekend. Going to be a few days.

King Greg

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Item's like this are why we need different color schemes for different grades of loot on corpses.

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It's an amazing piece, since it's so rare, it Should be Pof-able... but of course the devs think "clean Jewelry" isn't the same as non-jewelry that's "Clean".

Very nice find though, it's extremely difficult to get clean pieces especially with as much versatility & usability as that.

This makes me wish I had been playing to get my gold back up for the last few weeks... (I'm sitting with less than the current offer :sad2:)

Good luck on the sale!