• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Niprailem the Theif Mini Boss BUG

H

house4saleUO

I poseted this in the bugs section wonder if anyone may have found a dif solution for this.
Not sure if this was intended, but first he throws gold/sand wieghing you down to your max stone limit, then curses you I have 453 str and he drops it to 353with the curse, hence I'm now 100 stones over wieght, THERE IS NO WAY TO COUNTERACT THAT CURSE!!!! I'm on my chiv/dexer and fire off remove curse over and over again and it will not remove!!!! Anyone else find a solution to remove that curse?

K

KoolAidAddict

I'm on a chiv/dexer cain't curse myslef, I will try an apple this evening, see if that works.
Take a few invis pots along.
When you get close to being loaded, invis, wait till they turn to sand, then drop em and they dont spawn jack. Yes his damage bar doesnt go back up very fast at all, so you wont lose ground.
Perhaps a few invis scrolls ?
Then again, a nice sampire build would love to drop the gold to spawn more spawn!!
I did this fella today, and OMG the loot totally sucks for the amount of EV's it took, and compared to the 4 EV's it takes to kill a sentinel spider, his loot compares to a miasma sans the chest.
Sentinels FTW!!!

H

house4saleUO

Well I found a way to solo this guy pretty easily with my Chiv archer, just takes alot of concecrate weapon and devine fury and I just deal with being overweight. After about 30 kills I finally got a artifact. I have found that the loot on this guy is pretty good as far as the stats of the loot, I have gotten some really nice pieces of gargoyle armor and jewels. I was able to outfit my new gargoyle mule with a 100 lrc, 2/3 casting 65/54/67/62/62 suit that hasn't been embued yet.

H

house4saleUO

where do you get this quest? I cant find him anywhere
Its in a secret location but super easy to get to. You find him in the Tomb of Knights. He is located here. After speaking the two pass words at the entrance to drop the fields say. "ANORD" Right, and "ORD" Left, standing infront of each of the signs left and right respectivly. After the fields drop then go streight down the hall way to the large chamber before you get to the narrow path. On the right side of the large chamber at the end there is a hidden door. Use circle of trans to see the door. Then follow that halway to the large chamber at the end. He's a red. GL he's a handfull. :thumbup:

S

Shiloh

ok I have beaten him once.. not to bad with a mage and ev's. Loot was crappy but is the treasure sand anything? Its blessed which I find weird

Crysta

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok I have beaten him once.. not to bad with a mage and ev's. Loot was crappy but is the treasure sand anything? Its blessed which I find weird
Its blessed so it stays with you when you die, so if you auto-res in there somehow you'll still be weighted down.. its a pretty devious attack, actually...

S

Slim29

Don't die while overweight with the blessed gold. If no one is around to rez you, you are stuck in there for good. Can't use help im stuck option, or run through the gate or teleporter as it says you are too encumbered to move. Who thought this one up? It's just wrong :(