• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ninja

Baal-Draco. *D*

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good evening

I am maybe interested in building up a ninja. The only posts I could find are many years old.
What would be a good build nowadays, I'd would like to stand my ground and do things solo or with 1 buddy.

Also, I would be happy, not to get pk'd all the time :D

Thanks in advance!

gwen

Slightly Crazed
Ninja animal forms are nerfed so you cannot use specials, spells and other masteries. Tiger form is ok but only for mobs you can survive self-healing.
There are lots of templates that over perform ninjia.

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
My suit very specialized so i only need 50 stealth to hit 120 then
120 tame/lore/vet/resisting/ninja the rest in chiv

gwen

Slightly Crazed
My suit very specialized so i only need 50 stealth to hit 120 then
120 tame/lore/vet/resisting/ninja the rest in chiv
Interesting. But how you use ninjitsu there? What's the purpose of it ? And you have no weapon skill there ?
I was thinking to use a weapon with shadow strike one day , but never had patience to train stealth.

gwen

Slightly Crazed
Interesting. So dog form heals pets automatically? Back to the uoguide again I go..Nice info.
Nope. In animal form you can use only bandage healing (on yourself or pet) , cast shadows (cannot do with 5 slot pet, as shadows need follower slots) and use shadow jump(for whatever reason).
Thanks to PvP dog archers everything else is blocked.