• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ninja Thief?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anderuin

Just wondering if there any any Ninja Thieves out there. Sound slike a good combo. I've been working a Ninja and been considering conerting them to a thief. WHat would a template look like for this? Thanks!

R

RichDC

Ninja thief is the only way for the serious PvP thief, animal form is the only way!

My template atm is:

110stealing(90real)
100snoop
120stealth(79real)
100hiding
100alchemy
110ninja(100real)
120wrestle(109 real)

There are still points spare due to the skill items im using at present (+10stealth and ninja from mark, +20stealth and stealing from legs, +11stealth and wrestle from bracelet.)

This gives me 42 points spare, which, will either go into spellweaving for a little more offensive kick or focus for a little more stamina regen.

Touzoko

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, I believe that most thieves now include ninjitsu in their templates.

L

Laf

steal 100
snoop 80
chiv 80
resist 120
hide 100
stealth 80
ninja 100
focus 60

=[

4/6 ep ninja thief.

resist optional.

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
120 tame
120 lore
115 mage
105 ninjar
100 hide
80 stealth
80 stealing

It's fun to steal, get mark flagged grey, bola, poison, "all kill" your marks...la

S

Scopulus Falco

120 tame
120 lore
115 mage
105 ninjar
100 hide
80 stealth
80 stealing

It's fun to steal, get mark flagged grey, bola, poison, "all kill" your marks...la
Your in the wrong forum with that Temp.Thats a faction thief:coco:

S

Scopulus Falco

Ninja thief is the only way for the serious PvP thief, animal form is the only way!

My template atm is:

110stealing(90real)
100snoop
120stealth(79real)
100hiding
100alchemy
110ninja(100real)
120wrestle(109 real)

There are still points spare due to the skill items im using at present (+10stealth and ninja from mark, +20stealth and stealing from legs, +11stealth and wrestle from bracelet.)

This gives me 42 points spare, which, will either go into spellweaving for a little more offensive kick or focus for a little more stamina regen.
I have to say no to this.
I run.....Hide 100
Snoop 100... I snoop and like to see what im steal from my marks
Stealing 120...I like to steal from monsters ( like the old days)sept now you get nice drops.
mage 120 to cast in vis and not fail on EV
med 100 for mana
focus 80 mana gain and stam gain
Stealth 80

Stats.
100 ST i can take a few hits before i Invis and walk
120 DEX it helps Stealth and for my archer temp
35 INT (ELF gives you 20 more mana)
I use all 70-75 suit, and yes i steal in GZ to, Im in guild wars.
The reason i have High DEX is so i can change over to PVP Temp when i want to.(Archers need speed)

S

Scopulus Falco

120 tame
120 lore
115 mage
105 ninjar
100 hide
80 stealth
80 stealing

need Snoop to do PVP stealing, like i said wrong forum.(well at lest to know what your stealing.

and i wasnt trying to correct him, i was telling him that ninja is not (A) must for a PVP thief DOH.....

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
120 tame
120 lore
115 mage
105 ninjar
100 hide
80 stealth
80 stealing

need Snoop to do PVP stealing, like i said wrong forum.(well at lest to know what your stealing.

and i wasnt trying to correct him, i was telling him that ninja is not (A) must for a PVP thief DOH.....
No you don't. I know you only steal from monsters and from oranges in your little war, but others of us steal throughout the world. All I do these days is random steal to flag. The other player flags on me...I lead them to where my pets are parked, and yell "all kill" then take all of their belongings. Learn the game a bit better before you speak such silly things...la

S

Scopulus Falco

No you don't. I know you only steal from monsters and from oranges in your little war, but others of us steal throughout the world. All I do these days is random steal to flag. The other player flags on me...I lead them to where my pets are parked, and yell "all kill" then take all of their belongings. Learn the game a bit better before you speak such silly things...la
WOW you still dont get it...... you are in the wrong forum.( PVP thief)( and yes im every place you are not ..for some reason) dont get that one? not sure your in the world.I am all over this shard and the only place i have EVER seen you is Luna doing some Crafter crap or in your house. MAYBE you are not a REAL thief...Random PLZ LOL you are a joke.Again not a REAL thief.get off my sack son. stop stalking me.

S

Scopulus Falco

sorry my bad, just trying to point the newbs to the right place to post.

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
120 tame
120 lore
115 mage
105 ninjar
100 hide
80 stealth
80 stealing

Your in the wrong forum with that Temp.Thats a faction thief:coco:
This is a PvP thief forum, that is a PvP template. Faction thief or not this is still a valid forum for that template. This template works very well for just stealing from players! Not Just factions or PvM!
If you don't like Rico just ignore him and don't start turning this thread into a troll-fest. Take your grudges elsewhere

S

Scopulus Falco

This is a PvP thief forum, that is a PvP template. Faction thief or not this is still a valid forum for that template. This template works very well for just stealing from players! Not Just factions or PvM!
If you don't like Rico just ignore him and don't start turning this thread into a troll-fest. Take your grudges elsewhere
Your Joking Right? this is a tammer sig faction thief temp.(And a bad one at that)This forum is for stealing from other payers(and SNOOP is a must as far as RICO has put it(need to know what you are stealing to be a real thief) and and if im wrong guess there isnt a forum for thieves here......for PVP thief that is:coco:

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Your Joking Right? this is a tammer sig faction thief temp.(And a bad one at that)This forum is for stealing from other payers(and SNOOP is a must as far as RICO has put it(need to know what you are stealing to be a real thief) and and if im wrong guess there isnt a forum for thieves here......for PVP thief that is:coco:
I myself would love to work that template if I just had the patience to train taming. Of course I would drop stealth for snooping. Are you unaware that anyone reading these templates can simply alter them to suit them best? Just because you don't like that template doesn't make it bad. I have known PvP thieves who run without snooping and still manage to do great work. Put an experienced PvPer/Thief behind that template and they can do good work in the field. I think you simply just have your own grudge against Rico and thus love to troll him whenever you see fit. If anyone else posted that template you would likely turn the other way or at most rec. dropping X for snooping.

S

Scopulus Falco

NO sir i am going by what Rico has posted in the past.and i took him as a mentor(from post and still do) at 1st and, now he wants to not be a PVP thief........your on a prodo shard right? hes on my shard..I HAVE TO WORK HIM.....Im a thief and i have ALWAYS respected RICO ALWAYS.and i wont stop till he gets his Shizz up and out of factions.

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have known PvP thieves who run without snooping and still manage to do great work.
The old thug thief template...

100 Stealing
100 Melee Skill
100 Tactics
100 Healing
100 Anatomy
100 Poisoning
100 Hiding/Magery

...la

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well sorry. Just getting tired of people of trolling off of him based on his postings and his talent for annoying people. Regardless, with a little tweak the tamer thief template, and a little practice, would be awesome.

S

Scopulus Falco

Well sorry. Just getting tired of people of trolling off of him based on his postings and his talent for annoying people. Regardless, with a little tweak the tamer thief template, and a little practice, would be awesome.
Im not REALY trolling him. im working him.

S

Scopulus Falco

Keep working then, as you have been 100% completely unsucessful to this point...la
Lost soul...and ill tell you again PVP THIEF FORUM.and dont fall back on the trammys to get you out of this (you havent so far, but they are stepping in on this)..... you have become a tammer faction thief. if you dont understand why i am doing this then you are really lost to the TRAMMY FACTIONS.Have fun on Prodo shards cuz that is were you will have the most fun.I and others are doing what we can with the WAR on SP.and you the supposed most hard core THIEF on SP gives up and joins Factions ??as they become TRAMMY????????get back home its were you belong... is all im asking and if you want to take every thing i said to hart go be with the ypu know the UM TRAMMYS...

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Given up?

ROFL, I have expanded my mark territory, not shrunk it. It's not like I can't steal from my old marks, but now I can go after the factioneers as well, and they can't run away from me and jump into a faction hq, like they used to...la

S

Scopulus Falco

Given up?

ROFL, I have expanded my mark territory, not shrunk it. It's not like I can't steal from my old marks, but now I can go after the factioneers as well, and they can't run away from me and jump into a faction hq, like they used to...la
Well this LIL WAR as you put it .Is is the same if not better.

S

Scopulus Falco

BUT leave out the animals and faction crap. 2 things you are to close to ,i guess? well i dont think so. Get out of factions............if not then get off this forum.Who am I? well i am the thief that will rob you as you stumble to hit ALL KILL. LA

T

The Green Thief

BUT leave out the animals and faction crap. 2 things you are to close to ,i guess? well i dont think so. Get out of factions............if not then get off this forum.Who am I? well i am the thief that will rob you as you stumble to hit ALL KILL. LA
Oh my god, learn to spell and form coherent sentences. Also, quit the random capitalization, it's quite annoying.

S

Scopulus Falco

Oh my god, learn to spell and form coherent sentences. Also, quit the random capitalization, it's quite annoying.
get off my nuzs trammy, iz dont need to know how to do the what ever you said thing, I have a book done and working on #2 umm guess ud b kindas off ...........That,s what editors are FOR. sorry if my random mispellllllllll or cap post hurt you but ...just to let YOU know it had not a DAMN thing to do with you at all did it TROLL! hehe J/K um wait no i am not.....
Come to SP so Krystal has her way with you... then when she is done, ill have mine.iam nasty like that (licks lips)yum yum trammy food..

T

The Green Thief

get off my nuzs trammy, iz dont need to know how to do the what ever you said thing, I have a book done and working on #2 umm guess ud b kindas off ...........That,s what editors are FOR. sorry if my random mispellllllllll or cap post hurt you but ...just to let YOU know it had not a DAMN thing to do with you at all did it TROLL! hehe J/K um wait no i am not.....
Come to SP so Krystal has her way with you... then when she is done, ill have mine.iam nasty like that (licks lips)yum yum trammy food..
Hmmm. Right.

S

Scopulus Falco

ROFL, Greenie played Siege years ago, (long before you made it from your trammy shard), if I recall correctly...la
You Recall wrong!! Big time, I was on SP day one. Way before there was Trammys and came back .you ALL are Trammys in my eyes.

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ROFL, Greenie played Siege years ago, (long before you made it from your trammy shard), if I recall correctly...la
You Recall wrong!! Big time, I was on SP day one. Way before there was Trammys and came back .you ALL are Trammys in my eyes.
Wow, you must be a great thief since nobody has ever heard of you until recently...la

Quenchant

Seasoned Veteran
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So far off topic.... Guess we will just close this conversation.

Stop the trolling!

Q

Status
Not open for further replies.