• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Ninjitsu] Ninja template

E

eekamouse

100 archery (120 with jewels)
120 ninjitsu
100 hide
80 stealth
90 heal
90 anatomy
80 tact
45 chiv

Basically taking your boiler plate stealther Ninja, and splashing Chiv for some utility.

Anything going to hurt me real bad with this template?

Thanks.

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Might want to bump tacts to at least 90 so that you can do the secondary specials. Instead of jewelery to get 120 archery, most people just use the Hunters Headdress. At 45 chiv your going to fail on a lot on most of your spells.

E

eekamouse

Ya, it's mainly just to get around and for curing/healing myself. Sort of a last resort...

N

NickyDishes

Ya, it's mainly just to get around and for curing/healing myself. Sort of a last resort...
drop chiv...uselss at 45.....if u need to travel use recall scroll charges.....mirror images, animal forms, healing coupled with anatomy and pots your not going to need chiv whatsoever......a ninja's last resort is smoke bombs.

J

[JD]

Dismount is the 2ndary special on the heavy xbow, so without at least 90 arch/tac you are a stealth archer who can't even dismount, and that is the point of stealth archers.. so that makes you kinda useless.

unless you plan on getting fcr6 and fc4 on your jewels and equipment you are not going to be able to use chiv in the heat of battle. it will be for after battle only. and if you are after battle, bandages, dogform, etc works just fine. so i agree, get rid of chiv unless you can fit on the casting stuff required. if you are human you can use JOAT and use some various low level spells successfully, like removing curses, small heals. use rune book charges to get around.