• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Ninjitsu] Ninja temp help

• Thread starter Sho Hashi
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

Sho Hashi

So, I am trying to tweak my PvM ninja to make it more interesting--something unique. The current temp (705 skill cap) is:

120 Ninja
120 Archery
100 Tactics
100 Anat
100 Hide
80 Stealth
85 Spellweave

I've been thinking about going with this and using serpent arrow

120 ninja
120 archery
90 tactics
100 poison
100 hide
80 stealth
95 spellweave

I generally run in an all 7os suit with as much MR/HPR/SR/LMC as possible and go in dog form with mirror images for the tough monsters.

Thoughts and suggestions?

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You'll find that poisoning on an archer is quite ineffective. Even at high levels of poisoning, you will lesser poison frequently using the elven composite bow, and any poison you inflict will be cured in an instant if you're fighting magic using creatures.

I don't run ninja templates (and I'd never run a ninja in PvM), so I wouldn't know how to improve it. But I do know that poison does not go well with an archer.

S

shadowking

well i personaly use healing on my temp while in dog form for the tough mobs. works out great for survivablity.