• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ninja Pets

Rhafiki

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Has anyone put ninjitsu on a pet yet and seen how it does? I know only Tokuno pets can gain bush/ninja, but haven't seen anyone talk about it.

R Traveler

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Your pet gain 100 hiding automatically and uses shadow strike to hide very often leaving you alone with spawn.

Rhafiki

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
or lord...all pets turning into horde minions, but they don't let you see what they have picked up. Occasionally you see the "rummages through a corpse and takes an item" above their head too.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Now there is a thought... a tamable horde minion you could train up to 5 slots....

Turbo

Adventurer
Its a bit of a rip off training frenzied whirlwind to get ninja on. You still have to pay full cost (500) for the ninja and it doesnt use any of the spells.

railshot

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Its a bit of a rip off training frenzied whirlwind to get ninja on. You still have to pay full cost (500) for the ninja and it doesnt use any of the spells.
I imagine if you get a pet with Ninjitsu, you dont have to pay the full 500. Moreover, having many abilities is not a good thing with the pet AI being rather unintelligent. Every time your second or third best ability fires, not only it uses up mana, but those are the times when your first best ability did not fire.

Turbo

Adventurer
Yeah i know it doesnt give the full spell list if its learnt as a requirement. Ninjitsu still gains when it uses frenzied ww but the ninjitsu doesnt apear to increase the whirlwind damage as it raises like it is supposed to. Basically frenzied ww is 600 training points for a base damage ability. Thats a big rip off. Wouldnt be so bad if as ninjitsu raised the damage from the whirlwinds did too like it should. I havent tested if it works properly with ninjitsu as a primary skill

Rhafiki

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
So, gave mine the talon strike ability. I have no clue if I have actually seen it be used or not. Haven't seen any other skills be used that I can tell either.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Ok.. came in here expecting some in depth discussion about this.. but all I did was roflmao...

TOOO many funny posts to quote them all. :D Thanks.. needed the laughs!