• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ninja ideas

Santos

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looking for some input. Right now I am thinking:

120 swords
120 ninja
120 resist
100 tactics
100 anatomy
100 healing
60 ??

I mostly PvM but am considering some action on the darkside. I've thought of using Capt Johns hat and the soldiers medal and/or jewelry to get that last skill higher, I'm just not sure what to go with. I've been leaning bushido for mana reduction, ls, confidence but that seems kind of blah to me. I've also considered chivalry but same blah idea.

Santos

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mostly PVM but, I play almost exclusively in Fel and like to have survivability. I'm also not opposed to attacking the random dude that I think is unattended.

Santos

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So here are a few things I've learned. Whirlwind and hit area effects will kill your mirror images. Additionally if you try to EOO and then Whirlwind you almost always end up targeting a mirror image and getting double damage from your real target.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk