• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Nightmare Before Christmas / Haven Dinner/Tavern Night

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Tuesday December 13, 2016 ....at 6:45 will be the start of the Contest to find Past Present and Future please meet to start contest In New Haven and return in New Haven then at 7:00 pm est. We will meet in New Haven for Dinner and a Hunt , at 8:30 Tavern Night will be at the Jade Dragon South side of Zento ( bring your snow piles) I have Lots and Lots of Turkey and Rolls to serve , and much whiskey to go with it. Yes pies, cookies and cakes also. Ice Island will be where we go for the Contest Hunt for Christmas Past, Present and Future, anyone with ideas or would like to help with New Haven Dinners please feel free to contact myself or Perrin, Tish, Troy, Dirnum or Nyre Lars or a *DB* guild member th.jpglll.jpg

Last edited:

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
The Ghost of Christmas Past is the first of the three spirits to haunt Ebenezer Scrooge. This angelic spirit shows Scrooge scenes from his past that occurred on or around Christmas, in order to demonstrate to him the necessity of changing his ways,

The Ghost of Christmas Present is the second of the three spirits that haunt the miser Ebenezer Scrooge, in order to prompt him to repent. When he first appears before Scrooge, he invites him to "come in and know me better, man." According to Dickens' novel,

The Ghost of Christmas Present appears to Scrooge as "a jolly giant" with dark brown curls. He wears a fur-lined green robe and on his head a holly wreath set with shining icicles. He carries a large torch, made to resemble a cornucopia, and appears accompanied by a great feast. He states that he has had "more than eighteen hundred" brothers and later reveals the ability to change his size to fit into any space. He also bears a scabbard with no sword in it, a representation of peace on Earth and good will toward men.

Ghost of Christmas Yet to Come.

"The Phantom slowly, gravely, silently approached. When it came near him, Scrooge bent down upon his knee; for in the very air through which this Spirit moved it seemed to scatter gloom and mystery. It was shrouded in a deep black garment, which concealed its head, its face, its form, and left nothing of it visible save one outstretched hand. [...] It thrilled [Scrooge] with a vague uncertain horror, to know that behind the mask there were eyes staring at him."

Scrooge finds the Ghost Of Christmas Future the most fearsome of the Spirits; it appears to Scrooge as a figure entirely muffled in a black hooded cloak, except for a single spectral hand with which it points. Although the character never speaks in the story, Scrooge understands it, usually through assumptions from his previous experiences and rhetorical questions. It is notable that, even in satires and parodies of the tale, this spirit retains its original look. It looks the way it does because it represents what the future holds for Scrooge if he does not change his ways.

When the Ghost makes its appearance, the first thing it shows Scrooge is three wealthy gentlemen making light of a recent death, remarking that it will be a cheap funeral, if anyone comes at all. One businessman said he would go....if lunch is provided. Next, Scrooge is shown the same dead person's belongings being stolen by Scrooge's charwoman Mrs. Dilber, Scrooge's laundress, and the local undertaker and sold to a receiver of stolen goods called Old Joe. He also sees a shrouded corpse, which he implores the Ghost not to unmask. Scrooge asks the ghost to show anyone who feels any emotion over the man's death. The ghost can only show him a poor couple indebted to the man momentarily rejoicing that the man is dead giving them more time to pay off their debt. After Scrooge asks to see some tenderness connected with death, the ghost shows him Bob Cratchit and his family mourning the passing of Tiny Tim. The spirit then takes Scrooge to a rundown churchyard and shows the repentant miser his own grave; Scrooge then realizes that the dead man of whom the others spoke ill was himself.

Horrified, Scrooge begs the ghost for another chance to redeem his life and "sponge away the writing on this stone".

For the first time the hand appeared to shake. "Good Spirit," he pursued, as down upon the ground he fell before it: "Your nature intercedes for me, and pities me. Assure me that I yet may change these shadows you have shown me, by an altered life!"
The kind hand trembled.
Scrooge then awakes to find that the spirit's hand has become his bedpost and that he is back in the present on Christmas morning. Along with the visions supplied by the other spirits, the ghost's warnings about Scrooge's future transform him into a better man.

Last edited:

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
A year ago on my return, I returned a better person ......I am Thankful for all of you who tolerate me and play uo with me and Dec. 13 you Can travel to Ice Island to collect Three books , there will be three locations on the Hunt for The Three Ghosts of Christmas, (Lets call them instead Jack ) and bring to me In New Haven. Lets all be kind for the Holidays and I hope all of yours is Merry.

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Once you have found all the Christmas Ghosts
First one to return to me wins 3 mil
Second wins 2 mil
Third 1 mil
However if you can figure out the riddle in the last book (within the time of the contest) and return with what is at that location you win a
GRAND PRIZE of 5 mil

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Since its Christmas and we haven't done a Hunt with our New Haven Dinner in some time I have thought about what all could be hunted in the snow, Lady of the Snow was a thought (but nobody would wanna do that, then I considered a treasure hunt in the snow, then It came to me, go CRAZY for Christmas, and take then into Fel and do a Champ Spawn,,,,,what are your feeligs on this???????? Yes Im sure posting this will make a Big affect on being Raided, so how many of you fearless people are going to go along and protect me?????? I wanted a Nightmare Before Christmas lets have a REAL NIGHTMARE......if only I had the White Skull we would really have a Nightmare, but lets settle for a nice Fel Spawn

Last edited:

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Santa Claus will be making an appearance in New Haven and have Dinner with us, I know some of you don't believe in Santa but lets Humor the Jolly Ol Guy, he has made things for you so please try to be there to get something made by Santa , himself. I heard he even has a new Blankie for Mittens.

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Tuesday December 13, 2016 ....at 6:45 will be the start of the Contest to find Past Present and Future please meet to start contest In New Haven and return in New Haven then at 7:00 pm est. We will meet in New Haven for Dinner and a Hunt , at 8:30 Tavern Night will be at the Jade Dragon South side of Zento ( bring your snow piles) I have Lots and Lots of Turkey and Rolls to serve , and much whiskey to go with it. Yes pies, cookies and cakes also. Ice Island will be where we go for the Contest Hunt for Christmas Past, Present and Future.
Once you have found all the Christmas Ghosts

First one to return to me wins 3 mil
Second wins 2 mil
Third 1 mil
However if you can figure out the riddle in the last book (within the time of the contest) and return with what is at that location you win a
GRAND PRIZE of 5 mil
Clues for this is in a story written in a book on the bar of the Jade Dragon Tavern, more details will be given out that evening

Since its Christmas and we haven't done a Hunt with our New Haven Dinner in some time I have thought about what all could be hunted in the snow, Lady of the Snow was a thought (but nobody would wanna do that, then I considered a treasure hunt in the snow, then It came to me, go CRAZY for Christmas, and take then into Fel and do a Champ Spawn,,,,,what are your feeligs on this???????? Yes Im sure posting this will make a Big affect on being Raided, so how many of you fearless people are going to go along and protect me?????? I wanted a Nightmare Before Christmas lets have a REAL NIGHTMARE......if only I had the White Skull we would really have a Nightmare, but lets settle for a nice Fel Spawn

Ok far as the fel spawn goes, Ill try to get two different partys of things to do at that time, those that want to take chances of what could happen at a fel spawn and those wanting to go on a treasure hunt I have 3 level 6 Treasure maps marked and ready to dig up so we will go fight the Monsters that pop and maybe get some loot. So we don't drag innocents into a Slaughter you will have a choice or I will cancel the fel spawn all togther

Santa Claus will be making an appearance in New Haven and have Dinner with us, I know some of you don't believe in Santa but lets Humor the Jolly Ol Guy, he has made things for you so please try to be there to get something made by Santa , himself

Last edited:

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Ok far as the fel spawn goes, Ill try to get two different partys of things to do at that time, those that want to take chances of what could happen at a fel spawn and those wanting to go on a treasure hunt. So we don't drag innocents into a Slaughter you will have a choice

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
So hope to see you here tonight, AT 6:54 PM EST. IN New Haven, the three Ghosts of Christmas will be in Trammel Locations, in fairly easy locations, find them, grab an item they have and bring all three items back to Haven first one back receives first place and so on,1ST=3MIL/2ND=2MIL/3RD=1MIL/GRAND PRIZE =5MIL
,,,If you dare to go into My Own Personal story for the Grand prize clues will be given and you can just go for it , once you find it take the only item he has there and bring to me in Haven,,,,,afterwards I have some treasure maps if you would like to go find some treasures, or the guild that choses the right Fel Spawn and starts it and trys to finish it, regardless of who actually finshes it , I will give you 5 mil to the leader of the party starting it , after it is done , Hope to see you all there

Last edited:

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
YOU GUYS are so awesome to me, Just wasn't My Day and you all made me feel so much better, started as PEC showed up to set set up as I'm Dead running out of Blighted Grove getting Lady Mel keys, then to start to bring everything to New haven on Packys and the game ate my packys loaded down with the stuff I needed for the party ,,,* shakes my Head* ....then Laney has the wrong map trying to dig it up , (Ha Ha) ...ANYWAY,,,,,,you all made it Great

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
FrostFlame Everyone should visit there,,,,,,Right now Ventryn is Probably still sitting there. I will lock the rune on the steps of The Jade Dragon

Dramora

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jaden you are way too hard on yourself. Every event has problems. People usually don't know about them because the organizers just move on and make it work!

You do a great job on your events, and everyone has a good time!

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you Jaden. I had a really good time. Sorry I had to leave early.

zz1.JPG

zz2.JPG

Woot !

zz3.JPG

This is what I found at frostflame

zz4.JPG

frostflame area in Fel.

zz5.JPG

zz6.JPG

zz7.JPG

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Jaden you are way too hard on yourself. Every event has problems. People usually don't know about them because the organizers just move on and make it work!

You do a great job on your events, and everyone has a good time!
It was kinda funny though

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Great Pictures Bytor Thank you sooo much......,,,,Grand Prize was won By Bytor , for releasing the Dragons, Found in an old event place from years before I even started playing (Frostflame)............. 1st place prize was given to Syrus Black who was on top of the scavenger hunt for the Ghosts of Christmas Second Place was Hugeroth , and Third Place was Beloved, Thank you Guys. Oh and Santa found 1 of the packys so He still has the items he made for you all,,,,,He will try to catch you all in game

Last edited: