• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Nicely Located Felucca Castle For Sale

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I am sadly selling my Felucca Castle located at coordinates 24 15S, 33 23W east of Skara Brae. I am asking 9 Platinum as my firm price as this is a very nice castle, nice front yard, surrounded by woods and in the center of a three way path of homes. I will not take less as I have seen some badly located castles and this one is definitely a nice location. There is limited stonework as the courtyard grass is covered in pavers and are elevated high enough to eliminate castle steps. I really like this castle but my problem is that I want to only own one home for all my game needs and being I run a fairly large trammel shop, it eliminates keeping this castle due to the fact fel housing makes for bad shops nowadays. I will probably save up and buy a trammel castle for my shop and future auction house as the last one I looked at sold for 12 Platinum. I am not in a huge hurry to sell this, no where near desperate at all as I can wait months if needed to sell it, but it is ready anytime to sell if someone is interested for my price. I am a trusted UO House seller in game and am happy to show you the castle when I am online.

ICQ 652192861

Please post a picture.

Also, as this is only your first post, some references would be nice to back up your position as a trusted house seller before you ask for 9 plat.

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Please post a picture.

Also, as this is only your first post, some references would be nice to back up your position as a trusted house seller before you ask for 9 plat.
the house is just west of your keep. I saw it today as i was running by checking for idocs.