• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NICE Warforks for sale...

N

Nico-SP

POST OFFERS in this thread if i dont like them i wont sell so OFFER like you want to own one.

G

There you go. Now work on resizing and editing and you will be selling like a pro! *smiles*

N

Nico-SP

You do realize how long it took me to put these images up right?

R

Rykus

These caliber of weps must be fairly easy to craft nowadays. I know I made a somewhat ridiculous ornate axe with a 4-5 year old bronze hammer for my son on Catskills over the weekend. It had 50% Harm, 44% HLD, 30% SSI, and (I believe) 13% HCI.

N

Nico-SP

Thnx for the free bump...oh if you ever have a selling thread ill be sure to pass the favor. *tips kasa*

N

Nico-SP

um fellas, this wasnt a auction if you want it, buy it, if not bid away...

Scuzzlebutt

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Place a minimum expected price then if our offers are so unsatisfactory to you.
Quit wasting everyone's time.

N

Nico-SP

POST OFFERS in this thread if i dont like them i wont sell so OFFER like you want to own one.

Thnx for the free bump btw...