• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Nice Talkin...

B

Barbosa

Since I have no icq atm or email address of Doug and Tofu. Just shoutin out to you. Nice chit chatting last night in vent.

We were thinking or at least I know I was. Of get a dedicated vent for these forums so people can see who really has the balls to argue some of these points most people talk about. Wouldn't that be Chaotic? lol Just a thought. Lynk vs. Still Frame in a 1 on 1 verbal board warrior battle. While Porky Pig Inc. is trying to Sell another head piece. lol Would be nice, ya think?

F

FireCrazy

Both of those guys are great people. As are just about 99.9% of everyone in W-R guild. I have Doug's ICQ number. I'll shoot ya a PM with it this morning sometime. I havent got one on my work PC for Teuf tho.

S

Still Frame

Lynk vs. Still Frame in a 1 on 1 verbal board warrior battle. While Porky Pig Inc. is trying to Sell another head piece. lol Would be nice, ya think?
Maybe u should just join tdr so u can hear me and lynk fight :p Lynks a good guy, and we do have a rematch coming but a few out of game things such as my lousy computer and keyboard that sucks on my important macros: magic arrow, fireball, feeblemind and poison. Press them down but sometimes they dont react because its a very old keyboard. There's also one other but it doesnt belong here on these boards

D

Doug Ravene

Maybe u should just join tdr so u can hear me and lynk fight :p
Cause by the time he got in, you'd be in another guild :gun: Hehe, just kidding, bro. Nice talkin to you too, Barbosa. I thought you did add me last night, but if not, I'll PM you my ICQ no prob, just in case Deke forgets, hehe. Would be interesting, though, to put voices to all the folks we talk to here and in game, I know it brings us closer together in our guild, as I'm sure it is with others too. Oh, and Betty, get yourself a damm mic!!!

Xegugg

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oooo I see some kareoke! Jabber has an excellent singing voice and can put out some really nice duets with Herc she has a nice tone for when she sings second soprano.

M

Malador

Since I have no icq atm or email address of Doug and Tofu. Just shoutin out to you. Nice chit chatting last night in vent.

We were thinking or at least I know I was. Of get a dedicated vent for these forums so people can see who really has the balls to argue some of these points most people talk about. Wouldn't that be Chaotic? lol Just a thought. Lynk vs. Still Frame in a 1 on 1 verbal board warrior battle. While Porky Pig Inc. is trying to Sell another head piece. lol Would be nice, ya think?

That is what stratics connector is for. Did you get an id for the alpha test. It is a free and they claim unlimited voice chat, group chat and im. I got one and spent an evening chatting in the OT channel.

Oh and you can be sure I would not argue verbally. I cannot even image what that channel would sound like.

B

Black Betty

Oh and you can be sure I would not argue verbally. I cannot even image what that channel would sound like.
Amateur!! :stir:

Cause by the time he got in, you'd be in another guild :gun: Hehe, just kidding, bro. Nice talkin to you too, Barbosa. I thought you did add me last night, but if not, I'll PM you my ICQ no prob, just in case Deke forgets, hehe. Would be interesting, though, to put voices to all the folks we talk to here and in game, I know it brings us closer together in our guild, as I'm sure it is with others too. Oh, and Betty, get yourself a damm mic!!!
LOL @ dig at Still Frame! and as for the mic, I'm woikin' on it, geez!:mf_prop:

S

Still Frame

Cause by the time he got in, you'd be in another guild :gun: Hehe, just kidding, bro.
Hehe i dont play enough anymore to guild jump. Not to mention, if i planned on guild jumping i would have gone to SON! before tdr cuz god knows they wont last.

For the vent idea, i would love to get into it to fight with u guys :p

B

Black Betty

I try not to argue in vent anymore because I just get mean and insult people.
Coupled with the fact that he's just a kid would make it worse. I would be glad to be mean and insult right along with you any time. :stir:

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
With all the guild jumping Sieg does makes me feel like we are all playing kick ball, and Sieg is the ball.

B

Black Betty

In the world of Betty anyone that isn't as old as she is (50+) is a kid.

I thought you weren't responding to me anymore??!?!?

Holy hell, Lynk. That was for that topic and that thread, but if you are that desperate for drama, by all means put your crown back on, Queenie.rolleyes:

P.S.
Nice try at the quick delete, Pumpkin.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wasn't really a quick delete, more like an hour. I got home and re-read your post, realized that I missed the purpose of it. :popcorn:

S

Still Frame

With all the guild jumping Sieg does makes me feel like we are all playing kick ball, and Sieg is the ball.
Lynks the kid with an anger problem that will kick me too hard and break someones nose :p tdr teamwork!