• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Nice plot in Luna. Exclusive place, full storage. (EUROPA Shard). SOLD

CronusVl

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
House was changed and price too will be another.
Now this full storage house 13*18
Only for serious offers.

Necron87

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think what,with change of the size of the this house to max storage,the price will be more Kiki ....

Necron87

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Full storage house in Luna at the intersection this exclusive ! He can't have the price 400 millions, especially 300 mil. If now trade on Europe has decreased, it doesn't mean that similar houses in Luna aren't appreciated.

Necron87

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Conditions as you see have changed, looking at contents post of the seller: house change of the size to full storage,and house have changed location closer to the intersection of the road.

CronusVl

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
What house i sold for 300m? I sold little for 400m, on another side.
And last(near with this) i sold for 500m(it was 13*14).

Last house in luna with full storage was sold for 700m.

400m very low for this.
I do not see any reason to rush, ill find my buyer in any case, early or later.

Vodochnik

Visitor
I have info it sold for 300 i can Just icq the buyer if needed but as i said already its an offer either he takes or no. If u wanna make a better one Just post it if not mind your own bussines

Yes please ICQ buyer, feeling myself a little bit excited on that )

I even propose a debate with a bet: 500-300 = 200 mio

Each party of the debate ICQs new owner and asks owner to come to the house by char who owns the house and name the price in public. Winner takes 200 mio) Looser pays 200 mio, 10% to the owner for his great 2 minute attempt

If serious - personally I hate speculations on topics which some of the people do on a dreamed matters or numbers.

So, I guess, my proposal is in the middle - and best with regard to this empty debate

If both sure on the price - make a bet on 200 mio. And owner will advise the price

CronusVl

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Such - 0 facts about this price, Parri he doesn't want too.
You can make own conclusion about it.

Dear, Kiss of Death =) can u sell all your super items in another theme, thx in advance.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I cleaned up this thread a bit. Please keep discussion to price of the house the OP is trying to sell.

And if you're going to sell something of your own, conduct through your own thread or through PMs.