• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Nice mage tunic. atlantic.

Tye

Sage
Stratics Veteran
For this tunic I think I will just use on my mage instead of some weeney amount of a gold offer. I have another beast eater chest for sale also now thanks ,

Last edited:

genchattroll101

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
For this tunic I thinjk I will just use on my mage instead of some weeney amount of a gold offer. I have another beast eater chest for sale also now thanks ,
Do you think someone is going to offer you something ridiculous for this tunic lol.. Do you think this is some nuts item that's just not possible to not bid on?

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Price check please thanks.
Why ask for a "price check" and then insult the people that do? Am I missing something? Also, if you felt you knew what it was worth, why did you need a "price check" in the first place?

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey Tye. The only way to really gauge an items worth is to stick it on an auction.

As with ALL items like this its very difficult to put an exact figure on it. Somebody might pay 10x more than another person if they need it to finish up a suit and its the last piece they need.

At the end of the day an item is only worth what somebody is willing to pay. There is tons of this new loot about at the moment and plenty of people farming it.

If you are not using it and want to sell for as much as possible then stick it on an auction. Set a reserve / start price and let it go from there.

Just my advice.

Tye

Sage
Stratics Veteran
thanks I will use it for my suit so my old nice tunic is for sale now. check it out.

ziox

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It has HPI 8 , HPR,MR,HPI,CF, those are the most wanted for cf mages
So yeah 60-80 m
Only a noob would sell it for 20m

Reactions: Tye

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
Well in the "best friend economy" this is worth 600M EASY. :D
I highly disagree !!!! There u go again trying to make stuff up! Lol I would not pay a Penny for this tunic. Maybe others could use it. But for those who have a clue would agree with me! Your name fits your personality trolling troll lol all my Mage gear is int str and sometimes Dex mana 10 20 lrc 8 lmc good resists mr 3 or 4. Or I don't go near it. If it's eater 15% only I go with at least 5 str or int with 5hp I normally have in stock.

Last edited:

Tye

Sage
Stratics Veteran
no worrys about the price anymore because I decided I am using it as I stated previously so if its worth 5 mil or 150 mil it is irelavent now to me. thanks for the input fellas!